Hello World!! ...and first question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I use to get headaches and dizzy in the morning long time ago. It was caused by over hitting the vaporizer, in simpler terms vaping too much and my body got a nic rush. vaping isn't like ciggys with that "Ahhhh" after the first puff, the nic has to absorb into your system via mouth and lungs and that takes time. If your using a high nic juice (18 or 24), power hitting then a headache could happen, with dizziness then don't pull off your vaporizer like a cig, you don't have to pull hard at all to get a vape just let the vapor flow.
I found this how to vape explanation a while back and just reposting it:
How to vape...
Vaping does not use the same technique as taking a pull on a cigarette. Slow and gentle draws is key.
1.Take your index finger and place it against your open lips.
2.Close your lips around your finger to create a seal.
3.Begin to suck gently.
4.When you feel the vacuum on your finger, this is how hard you should pull when taking a vape.
5.To maximise nicotine absorption, hold the vapour in your mouth for a couple of seconds before exhaling/taking the vapour down into your lungs. Nicotine will be absorbed via the mucous membranes in your mouth (via cheeks/gums).
6.Remember that you will need to vape for a longer period than you would with a cigarette. The ten quick draws you would have with a cigarette is unlikely to satisfy when starting to vape.
7.Anytime you want a cigarette, vape instead. If after five or ten minutes of vaping you still want a cigarette, have one.
8.Transitioning may take some time. Don't worry about this; it's every cigarette you don't smoke that matters, not every one you do.

Reactions: daviedog

GaDjEt

Apr 6, 2016
Hi Guys,

Thanks all for your answers and help ;)

@daleron: Yes, it seems that i had the nicotine too high! And today i put some more liquid to reduce the level of nicotine. (Only today i had some more time to go shopping, meanwhile i smoked cigars) However, yes @AlterUrEgo, it is very different to vape this or the cigarette and i think i didn't have time to understand the best way to use this... Sometimes i feel something very hot in mouth, other times i vape too much and i start coughing! Bahhh! But i think it's for the best.

@BrotherBob, at a first look of that list, i felt frightener!!? But i'm going to make a full read, it seems interesting!

But now i have to study how to measure the quantity of nic i have to mix with the liquid, since my nic comes in ampules og 90mg/ml. A pack of cigars have 0.9mg of nic? First of all, is this per cigar or per pack? What relation could i make to mg/ml?

But i continue with some headache, and i think maybe this is not because of the nic now! It is an headache just upper the eyes. I have sinus, and it seems that allergic reaction. I don't know... Let's see what's going to happen!

Thank you!

Regards,
GaDjEt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread