• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
You. Me. Vape meet. Now.

Hahahahahahahahahha I've been thinking about it. I alrdy have a perfect place in mind... Just gotta see who I wanna ask out :D

Also next few days I have girlfriend and mother duty. That one cannot escape.

P.s. I have 500ml of juice and a whole assortment of twisted kanthal :D

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Hahahahahahahahahha I've been thinking about it. I alrdy have a perfect place in mind... Just gotta see who I wanna ask out :D

Also next few days I have girlfriend and mother duty. That one cannot escape.

P.s. I have 500ml of juice and a whole assortment of twisted kanthal :D

OOOO... Twisted Kanthal so far I havn't mastered the technique still getting some bad hot spots..

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
OOOO... Twisted Kanthal so far I havn't mastered the technique still getting some bad hot spots..

Twisted kanthal inherently gives you super bad hotspots when you first pulse fire it. It gets fine after 4 or 5 squeezes.

Just make sure that your twisted wires themselves are nicely and evenly twisted in the first place. Keeping constant tension is super super important! :)

ETA: left to right, top to bottom:

ny8yry5u.jpg

1) double 32ga
2) triple 32ga
3) mundy's magic
4) double 30ga
5) twisted 32ga + ribbon hybrid twisted
6) single 32 + ribbon hybrid twisted
7) not in pic: 2x 32 + ribbon hybrid twisted

Hehehehe

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Welcome back!! How i wish i could visit USA sometime but they now lashing out bans there as well huh?

It's more of regulations than bans. And given the rate it's moving along, it's gonna be a couple of years before anything takes place. >: )

holixin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
....typoor red dut
It's more of regulations than bans. And given the rate it's moving along, it's gonna be a couple of years before anything takes place. >: )

Really stupid that they would 'regulate' it and categorised under tobacco products. Where is the burning leafy substance part. Also if jacking up the price above normal cigarettes wouldn't be improving anyone's health. I feel you :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Personally I'm for the regulation.

We needa get stupid sketchy street side vendors off the streets; personal opinion. No one knows what kinda crap they put inside their juice. In the US, vendors take EXTREME pride in disclosing their ingredients and are very active on ensuring the integrity and safety of their juice. They also assign batch numbers to their juice for QA and account for bad batches or error.

The truth is, for vaping to even stand a chance, we need everything we can possibly get to "prove" it's better than smoking. Every one of these small safety regulations will help to make a difference.

Banning it on the other hand is plain stupid. I might be presumptuous to say this, but I firmly believe that a huge part of the ban in the red dot is for taxes, and it makes me sick in the stomach. Our government is supposed to make their decisions for the good of their people, not for money. In this case they've decided that tax money trumps public health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread