Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Funk

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
USA
I must say, after spending several hours reviewing all of the info in the FAQ thread, I am thoroughly overwhelmed at the selection of models available. I would like to thank DonDaBoomVape for his especially informative beginner's thread.

I have discovered a few specific characteristics that I am looking for in my first e-cig: cool vapour production and sufficiently long battery life. Also, I want to completely avoid liquids containing propylene glycol and polyethylene glycol.

From here I guess it's reading on the different models and liquids and making a selection...

gk7319

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
IL
If you're looking for long battery life, I just got a Silver Bullet, which is a large battery mod. I received it yesterday, charged the battery and started vaping last night. I am still on the same battery and I smoke/vape like a madman! (Old 2+ pack a day chain smoker)

For a cool vape, try to stick with the VG juice. Only a handful of vendors sell it but the vapor really is a lot smoother and there's more of it (large volume of vapor). The only issue with VG is that it is VERY thick and syrupy - doesn't taste like syrup but it doesn't run like water. You will need to take care with it as it will take longer to absorb into a cart when filling and its sticky.

gk7319

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
IL
No problem! Wish I could give you a review of some but I only just started on the VG this week and am hopping between several to get a feel for each one's taste. Still waiting on some more to arrive from different vendors! Try scrolling through the liquid reviews forum and that will give you a start.

Taste is subjective, so stick to small sample bottles if you decide to go ordering a bunch.

Merry vaping!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I must say, after spending several hours reviewing all of the info in the FAQ thread, I am thoroughly overwhelmed at the selection of models available. I would like to thank DonDaBoomVape for his especially informative beginner's thread...
Thank you, P-Funk! You're welcome. Sorry to be delayed in acknowledging your kind words. I just now did an egocentric search on my username* and found your post.

* Can you spell narcissistic?!:D [By which I mean 'very much so,' not a spelling bee.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread