Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Fairly new to the world of vaping here. Quit tobacco but I spent way too much money on nic salts only to realize they were too much for my lungs to handle :( I have 11 bottles almost full I’m hoping to part with in the classifieds once I’m able to post there. Any other tips or tricks?

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi. Fairly new to the world of vaping here. Quit tobacco but I spent way too much money on nic salts only to realize they were too much for my lungs to handle :( I have 11 bottles almost full I’m hoping to part with in the classifieds once I’m able to post there. Any other tips or tricks?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Best tip I can give any vaper, before you part with your money, it may be best to ECF post your thinking before you spend.
re: General Vaping Discussion

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome.

Yeeh you can shove them on the classifieds to see if anyone wants them.

If it's the strength, not the nicsalts (I mean if freebase agrees with you more) you can certainly dilute the strength of them with 0 nic same flavor or different flavor if you want to get adventurous.

I would suggest starting small, like 10 ml of "Choose your own flavor adventure" in case it is absolutely gross

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread