• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

helluva time finding PG....

Status
Not open for further replies.

basscleff

Reviewer / Blogger
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2015
Innisfil
www.facebook.com
really having a tough time finding pg in Barrie, on.
none in walmarts up here, none in shoppers drug mart, none at any health food stores...
and I don't want to pay $10 for a 30ml bottle from a vape shop, so I tried placign an order at shoppers drug mart.

I called, ordered, gave them the upc number and manufacturer. They said they would order it, and took my name and number.
I just called to follow up and they said "we don't order OTC supplies any longer"

really....?

so frustrated.....

any advice?

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
none in walmarts up here, none in shoppers drug mart, none at any health food stores...
and I don't want to pay $10 for a 30ml bottle from a vape shop, so I tried placign an order at shoppers drug mart.

I called, ordered, gave them the upc number and manufacturer. They said they would order it, and took my name and number.
I just called to follow up and they said "we don't order OTC supplies any longer"

really....?

so frustrated.....

any advice?
u have to ask pharmacist to order pg but they might not bother and just say no, ask them first.
online canadian vendors such as hydavape.com, canvape.com

Reactions: skrymir

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

really....?

so frustrated.....

any advice?

Amazon. $3.95/16oz, PG or VG.

Andria

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
I had the same problem in the Lethbridge(YQL) area. The Shopper's Drug Mart closest to me ordered on my behalf once, then the second time I was told that they "don't do that." London Drugs has been my supplier ever since, and they charge me less than SDM did. It took five pharmacies before I found LD though.
Do they stock it or just order it in for you? So far I have just ordered on line and have not tried to find any locally. Do you also have a local source for VG? Thanks.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Do they stock it or just order it in for you? So far I have just ordered on line and have not tried to find any locally. Do you also have a local source for VG? Thanks.
vg can be bought at sdm but technically not called vg it just called glycerin usp, its in the first aid isle.
natropath stores do carry it but its not labeled usp, if its usp or not idk, cheapest vg is online though, hydavape is one about $25 delivered 1liter, located in ontario and its a b&m store.
also Coop Coco has vg

Last edited:
Reactions: kariM

kenmuir

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
AB, Canada

They special order it in for me, and it arrives the next day. VG is in the aisles, as vincom said marked as glycerin.

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
I've actually had a hard time finding VG at drug stores not many in my area seem to carry it. I've gotten some from hydavape but I did find some now brand VG at a health food store doesn't list as USP on the bottle but if you got the website it says it is.

PG I can get ordered from either SGM or Wlamrt pharmacies fairly inexpensively.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I bought a liter of 100nic from Hydavape along with a liter of each PG and VG at 16.99 a liter. The 3 liters came out to 28 bucks shipping. The Canadian shipping costs really suck. Labor day weekend sale, I ordered 4 quarts VG and 2 quarts PG from Essential Depot and had it shipped to my US shipping address, the shipping was $17US and with the sale I paid just over 6 bucks US per quart.
I do spend the extra dollars to buy nic in Canada to save me customs anxiety but flavorings, PG and VG, are my soap making supplies and have no issues at all with the border guards.

Reactions: Ryedan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread