Travel and Vaping Help - anyone in Hong Kong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoon

Feb 12, 2010
Australia
I've been travelling in HK for about three weeks and yesterday I ran out of my juice...Really it is a stupid miscalculation - I thought I'd be going back to Oz in a week and I should be ok being off vaping for a week?

Well, it's not ok. I bought a pack of cigarettes out of desperation. It was ulterly disguesting. I've decided that I'd rather suffer from nicotine withdrawal than to be a cigarette smoker again - untill after a meal when I couldn't stand it anymore then I picked up a cigarette for a few puffs and ended up in self-loathing...

I already ordered some juice from China last night. But I don't know when it will arrive to HK, and if at all (as it is illegal to use e-cig over here).

So...just wondering, anyone using e-cig in HK and whether you can sell me a 10 ml bottle of any favour at all??? :oops:

Many thanks,
Moon

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
As long as your not trying to bring in a boat load of e-cigs and liquid but just your personal stuff you should be fine.
Now it has been a little over a year since I was there last and there is a ban on e-cigs in Hong Kong but I had no problems.
You all might find some liquid in the alleys of Tsim Sha tsui.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread