Help for a Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have decided that I will try e-cigs to help me with my ability to jog and exercise as, quitting nicotine has been a huge problem with me in the past. Very disappointed to discover that us Canadians cannot purchase e-cigs with nicotine.. oh well.. not surprising for the nanny state we live in here.

In a thread that I cannot seem to post to, I see people getting lists of suppliers that may sell these products with nicotine... How can I go about getting that list - I live in the Hamilton Ontario area.

Any help would be great!
Trevor

Thanks Boiler... So... just basically ask and smile lol... Being soooo new to this, and not even sure how they work... and I to buy am e-cig and then I buy cartridges to refill it? I am assuming that they all take different types of refills... What would be my best bet for the e-cig so I can ensure I have the best luck finding a refill with nic that will fit it? ie.. what's most popular?

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Ego is by far the most popular and functional battery for a new user. Mod's vary with popularity and availability, but I would have to say innokin takes the cake on the most popular mods at this time. I started using cartomizers shortly after starting, but they can be a little pain if you don't take the time to prime them properly. I only had an ego for a little longer than a month before I got my first variable voltage mod. Your best bet is probably to go with an ego+clearomizer of some kind.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Get 5 posts and wait 1 hour for the ECF servers to reset and request the Cdn Vendor's List. Quite a few Vendors with EJuice across Canada. Cheapest, best quality/ largest selection is www.CANVAPE.com Welcome to Canada's ultimate one stop shop on-line created for Canadian's to service your electronic cigarette needs. You'll find the highest quality products online for sale as well as the best pricing, service and sales. Quick proce
Have to register to view EJuice.
Located in Newmarket but has weekend stalls in and around Toronto. Order online and pickup at one of the stalls cuz it's cheaper:
https://www.canvape.com/category-s/1890.htm
No biz or personal affiliation but is also ECF listed/ verified and is very popular.
Best of Luck and welcome to ECF.

Edit: Taylon beat me to it :thumbs:

Last edited:

Boiler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
The land of sky blue waters
Thanks Boiler... So... just basically ask and smile lol... Being soooo new to this, and not even sure how they work... and I to buy am e-cig and then I buy cartridges to refill it? I am assuming that they all take different types of refills... What would be my best bet for the e-cig so I can ensure I have the best luck finding a refill with nic that will fit it? ie.. what's most popular?

You'll want an e-cig that uses a "510" connection that will be the most compatible with what's out there.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yeah he carries some MLV, and Deleware liquids. I believe he was at VapeCan. Associates with Happy Vaper.

JiffyNic.com

Website is not fully functional, but he accepts phone calls and emails at this time.

I sampled several Deleware liquids, not bad if I do say so myself.

Thanks but unfortunately close to the end of my vaping career and now only vaping Flavorless with Menthol. Missed Vapecan as I was out of town kind of on holidays. MLV= GREAT juice and I'll take your word for about the Deleware...will pass the phone # on and thanks again.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread