The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HELP!! Leo cart. filling question

Discussion in 'The Leo' started by eLaureen, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eLaureen

eLaureen Full Member

Oct 23, 2010
    St. Louis area
    Hi! I just recieved my LEO yesterday & love it so far. Vaped using the prefilled cart. that came with it. (menthol) Just decided to fill a blank cart with my cappicino liq. & thought I would check out the foam inside first. I tried to remove the foam with a tweezers & it didn't seem to want to come out of the plastic casing (mouthpiece). It started to break up, as I pulled on it. This is a concern cause I am wondering if I will be able to removed the filling & wash it & reuse it like I did with my Ego carts. Also, wondering if I will be able to remove the filling & replace it with "blue foam" if I want to later. The carts are from Boge (white casing, white polyfill, black soft flat tip mouthpiece) Anyone?

2. Mobius_13

Mobius_13 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Hanover, PA
    Some of my carts were like that too. They put some sort of rubber glue at the bottom to hold the poly in. It will come out if you get enough of it and give it a decent tug. The glue can be picked off the poly or cut. Also, yes you can use the blue foam instead. I've used it on some of my carts and seems to work good. I usually drip so I don't have a whole lot of experience with the carts.

3. Jackal3

Jackal3 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    Yes the poly fill can be rinsed and tamped dry for reuse. Blue foam Type U marine filters work if you cut it into a "T", or do your own mod with it. Most poly fill is glued into its cartridge. You can cut that part off or leave it, putting the glued end in first.

4. eLaureen

eLaureen Full Member

Oct 23, 2010
    St. Louis area
    Thanks Mobius & Jackel!! I was thinking it was prob. glued in. That was not the case with my carts for my eGo. Anyway, now I know. Jackel, I am sending you a PM. I have some info I thought you could maybe benifit from... Lovin' my LEO!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.