HELP!! Leo cart. filling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLaureen

Oct 23, 2010
St. Louis area
Hi! I just recieved my LEO yesterday & love it so far. Vaped using the prefilled cart. that came with it. (menthol) Just decided to fill a blank cart with my cappicino liq. & thought I would check out the foam inside first. I tried to remove the foam with a tweezers & it didn't seem to want to come out of the plastic casing (mouthpiece). It started to break up, as I pulled on it. This is a concern cause I am wondering if I will be able to removed the filling & wash it & reuse it like I did with my Ego carts. Also, wondering if I will be able to remove the filling & replace it with "blue foam" if I want to later. The carts are from Boge (white casing, white polyfill, black soft flat tip mouthpiece) Anyone?

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
Some of my carts were like that too. They put some sort of rubber glue at the bottom to hold the poly in. It will come out if you get enough of it and give it a decent tug. The glue can be picked off the poly or cut. Also, yes you can use the blue foam instead. I've used it on some of my carts and seems to work good. I usually drip so I don't have a whole lot of experience with the carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread