902 RSP Mod (Reservoir Straw Plug) with Blue Foam Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Thanks for the response Tony! I should have questioned the use of soap, but like you said there is a lot of trial and error involved. My carto was out and I was feeling lazy so I just vaped on the cart that I filled using your straw mod and after about 8-10 drags the nasty taste was gone and it was all gravy after that. I have been switching stuff around today but that same cart is still going! I will say this mod has restored my faith in carts and for that I am very very greatful! When I get home from work I am going to rinse/soak the crap out of my blue foam and set up some more carts to use. It makes sense to me to sit down and prep lots of carts for the week, but this is all still so new and it seems every other day I am trying something new. I suppose after some time I'll find my groove and can get into a routine. In the mean time, thanks again and vape on my fellow Michigander!

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
Yah, that "bone dry" taste was in my original post. You'll taste the foam when the cart's empty, but that's how you know its time to refill. Call it a "feature".

Glad to help a fellow vaper. Especially glad to help a Michigander (looks like WE won't be seeing any bans anytime soon, unless Snyder gets chumpy...)

Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread