Help me identify my kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

telijah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Tampa, FL
I've tried searching for "kGO vs. eGO", eGO-T, etc... I bought what I thought was the Super eGO kit from smokersvapor.com, but obviously it's not since mine is using the CE5 tanks, and looks more like this kit, but with a fixed volt 1100mAh battery.

I LOVE this kit as it is my first PV since trying Blu Cigs a month ago. Below is a picture, but how exactly do I know which model mine is?

(click for big)

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I've tried searching for "kGO vs. eGO", eGO-T, etc... I bought what I thought was the Super eGO kit from smokersvapor.com, but obviously it's not since mine is using the CE5 tanks, and looks more like this kit, but with a fixed volt 1100mAh battery.

I LOVE this kit as it is my first PV since trying Blu Cigs a month ago. Below is a picture, but how exactly do I know which model mine is?

(click for big)

Maybe by price?

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Mines is jut like that & it's just the ego kit with the CE4/5 clearomizer a instead of the cartos & atomizer. I think you're good to go. Mines looks exactly the same except it says ego-t. It just all depends on if you're what you're using to vape. Many vendors sell their own version of the ego...hence kgo etc... View attachment 162769 You can put several different tanks & clearos etc...on the 510 thread of the ego type devices.

Last edited:

telijah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Tampa, FL
Maybe by price?

Can you expand on this more?

Now, after reading your post though, I pulled out my receipt, and sure enough, it says "CE5 Kgo Kit - $80".

I am just mad I did not find this forum before I bought into the Blu Cigs last month and I would not have wasted close to $90 on those. I am astounded by how long this battery is lasting me. I picked it up Thursday afternoon and am still on the 1st battery's first charge, and not even a 5th of the way down on my two bottles of fluid.

Thanks for the help you guys!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
So, still learning this, I know the "inside" portion of the battery is a 510 thread, so I know things like the Blu cartos I still have would fit on it, but what is the "outside" thread?

the outside thread is the ego thread. its used for cones, tank adapters, or skirted cartos/clearos.

these are thread cones. they streamline the look of your pv.
Ego_thread_cone_Cover_with_4_different.jpg

heres one in use:
largetankconethread_1.png

heres a skirted carto:
13249895760.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread