• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help need with battery choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey Bob

Oct 26, 2015
Hi All,

I was hoping for some advice from a more experienced vaper on what my best choice of battery will be.

I have just purchased an Istick 100w from eleaf which came with 2 Sony 1850 VT4's, I also currently own an Istick 50w with a Lemo2 tank and my coils are 0.5-0.6 ohms.
I get about 2 days of life out of my Istick 50w vaping at 15w and was expecting to double that time with the 100w

Sadly I am only getting about 8 hrs from the Istick 100w with the Sony VT4's and eleaf has just confirmed that is about right for those batteries.
So my question is what are the best batteries i should use for longevity that are also safe to use, as I said earlier the max watts I vape at is 15w, Eleaf said the battery has to be a 25-30 amps inr battery.

Thanks for any help on this, I don't get into the technical side of vaping much and im not sure what is safe to use, also a reputable seller would be great too.

Nomzie

Oct 25, 2015
IMO, Samsung INR 18650 25R (2500mah and 20amp) batteries lead the pack for their consistency and longevity. Other options are Sony VTC3 (1600mah true 30amp), Sony VTC4 (2100mah 20amp but capable of 30amps), or the LG HB6 (1500mah and 30amp). With your Istick 100w, you would not need a continuous discharge of more than 20 amps. Thus, you can safely go with Samsung 18650 25R as they have the highest mah (longer battery life). You can order a pair of these at Bold Vape for GBP 10. I have not found a better price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread