Help please with mixing 54 ml of nic into.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie Lee

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Burbank Ca.
I ran it through the 'ejuice Me Up' calculator, cause it's late and I'm tired and couldn't follow your math Territoo :rolleyes: , and you nailed it :thumb:.

@Debbie Lee, I generally vape around 1.8 - 2 mg/ml nic at around 7 watts (so very low in nic and watts compared to the average vaper) and get only very slight throat hit from that. And I mix at 100% PG and use some menthol which both enhance TH. In percent I'm using 0.18 - 0.2% nic, so your 0.27 mg nic (3 drops) = 0.027%. In my opinion, unless you're vaping at a gazillion watts, you are essentially using zero nic now weather you mix 6 drops or 3 drops per 30 ml of juice.

I think you would be better off at this point to look at other ways to reduce TH and coughing. You can decrease the percentage of PG in your juices (increasing the VG content), reduce the watts you're vaping at, take shorter drags, or any combination of these.

Then again, you might be very sensitive to the nic you're using, specially if reducing from 6 drops to 3 drops is what made a noticeable difference to the amount you cough. Your nic could also be unusually strong in TH. Either way, if you reduce your nic and don't get 'snarly', all is well :cool:

Best of luck with it!

Yes I have 2 big bottles of both pg/vg, so I was planning on adding the vg to all my bottles of juice. The 2 bottles of 54mg/ml nicotine I have are old. They do weaken if exposed to light and temp changes and both bottles have been through all that. I read somewhere that some people have a reaction to pg, which I didn't at first and I started vapin at 24 mg/ml nic in 30 ml bottles with menthol flavors. That was the only way I could quit analogs. Through the years I lowered my nic levels and thought that 6 drops was low enough but since last night it's changed dramatically thank the vaping Gods. lol So soon I will be done with vaping hopefully by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread