Status
Not open for further replies.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
I have been vaping for 10 days now and love it. I have already invested in two starter kits from blu. The batteries leave something to be desired, so in the future, when finances allow, I would like to move on up to something better.

In another thread someone recommended ProVape1 Ecig: The Highest-Quality Water Vapor Cigarette Online!. I noticed they have a Beginner's Kit and a Starter's kit...both same price. Which to start with?

Does the kit contain everything I will need or will I need some accessories? I know nothing about refilling cartridges. Cartridges/cartomizers/tanks...other terms you guys use have me confused.

I want something with lots of flavor and vapor and as simple as possible to deal with. Any help would be appreciated

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
The starter kit comes with 1 regular atomizer. The beginner kit comes with 5 cartomizers. Otherwise they are the same. Both kits contain everything you'll need, but you'll want to buy more cartomizers or atomizers. Cartomizers last anywhere from a few days to a week or more. Atomizers should last several weeks to several months. Of course you'll need to buy liquid too.

Answers in the following thread detail the differences between atomizers and cartomizers. You won't find an answer as to which are better, because it comes down to personal preference. I prefer to direct drip with atomizers.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...64-cartomizers-atomizers-cartridges-what.html

If you're looking to maximize flavor, I'd recommend atomizers and direct dripping. Flavor is the reason most of us drip. Some will say that they get the same flavor from cartomizers as they do atomizers, but I have never personally experienced this. All of the cartos I've tried muted the flavor.

You might also want to take a look at the ProVari instead of the ProVape (or any of the multitude of variable voltage devices on the market today.) Flavors often taste better or worse depending on how much heat is reaching the coil in the atomizer/cartomizer. VV devices allow you to adjust the voltage to tailor the heat level for the juice your currently vaping.

Edit: The ProVape itself is compatible with atomizers and cartomizers regardless of which kit you choose to purchase. The kits only differ in which is shipped with them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread