Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Web Store - Totally Vapor USA

This site was mentioned by a New Member, and I was appauled by the level of price gouging! They are charging prices like $160 for a 1 batt eGo kit and $24 for a standard 510 atty! I could not believe how bad this site was, worst I've seen. So I took matters into my own hands, as did another ECFer and posted in their forum. Please, if you have the time, get a one use e-mail acc w/ hotmail or something, or use your own e-mail to register for their forum and express how you feel about their prices. As of yet, there have been no responses...I am kind of surprised I haven't been banned yet. Fortunately there have been 60 people who viewed the forum and hopefully decided to buy elsewhere.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
WOW this vendor is out of control they won’t $23.99 for a 20ml bottle of juice. WOW
I will see what I can do to get another Email Address and post on their forum as well.

Web Store - Totally Vapor USA

This site was mentioned by a New Member, and I was appauled by the level of price gouging! They are charging prices like $160 for a 1 batt eGo kit and $24 for a standard 510 atty! I could not believe how bad this site was, worst I've seen. So I took matters into my own hands, as did another ECFer and posted in their forum. Please, if you have the time, get a one use e-mail acc w/ hotmail or something, or use your own e-mail to register for their forum and express how you feel about their prices. As of yet, there have been no responses...I am kind of surprised I haven't been banned yet. Fortunately there have been 60 people who viewed the forum and hopefully decided to buy elsewhere.

Aday

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Illinois
Wow that is horrible, OK the way I am seeing it that Mark fellow is probably a pretty young kid with a grand get rich quick scheme. The cartoon ninja frontpage is a dead giveaway. To much Dragon Ball Z I am guessing. The blatant spelling errors are a bit of a redflag for me...I am happy to get non of the harmful side effects now that I vape. That is on the frontpage, not to mention the story on his About Us page just stops mid sentence, too much of the "mary jane" e-liquid?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
This is why I dig ECF. No BS, with a group of people who fairly give reviews on a products for our hobby that have so many variables. The Suppliers on this site have all been great and they offer good products at fair prices.

Now when will Totally Vapor USA be on the Supplier Forum page so I can feel comfortable ordering up some of those Standard 510 atty's at $24.99 each. I must get some of those I bet they last a lifetime.:laugh: What a bonehead and I just love that some of you called his ... out on his forum. Thanks for a good laugh and for trying to protect those w/less knowledge

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
In a real way, this is part of the game we've inserted ourselves into.

We've stumbled onto something miraculous, and a subculture--a community--has formed around it, our wagons in a circle. We want nothing more of marauding PC savages but to put away their suction cup-tipped arrows and pursue their hobby elsewhere. But now the cavalry arrives in the nick of dramatic timing, wearing FDA-regulation three piece suits and loaded for bear, anxious to save us from ourselves.

We call what we have--and have no intention of giving up--Freedom. They call it the Wild West. Whatever your choice of semantics, there's always a few black hats about.

I'm less concerned about the TotallyVaporUSA.coms of the world than I am of these cockroaches Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | E Liquid - Healthcare E-Liq, but if we don't keep our own house clean of both, someone will happily do it for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: In the Reviews of Suppliers forum, suppliers may only comment in threads about their own business.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread