Help with my VTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassplayer1

Feb 24, 2014
Manchester ct
I received my VTR the other day. It came with the iclear 30 and I don't like the tight draw so I put on my protank 1. The protank 1 won't always make a connection with the battery so it's kind of annoying. I bought a protank 2 and it burns my juice at the same voltage I set my MVP to. I would just turn it down a bit but I have to draw on it forever to get a decent vape. Either burns or weak. No in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
-I received my VTR the other day. It came with the iclear 30 and I don't like the tight draw so I put on my protank 1.
-The protank 1 won't always make a connection with the battery so it's kind of annoying.
-I bought a protank 2 and it burns my juice at the same voltage I set my MVP to.
-I would just turn it down a bit but I have to draw on it forever to get a decent vape. Either burns or weak. No in between.

lot of people like the i30, I'm not included

coil is not touching battery
your first time, take coil out of protank and pull the center pin out - just a bit
all it needs usually is the thickness of your finger nail between pin and that silicone (see pic)
- http://fasttechcdn.com/products/142/1423110/1423110-2.jpg
afterwards, if needed, you can do it while assembled...

burnt tasting everthing
vaping/heating is not an INSTANT reaction thing
give device some time to react/recoup to setting change

set it lower than you think (eg: 9.5w, drop to 7.0w)
cover your air passage holes and suck on it and watch air bubbles rise
if they rise your "wicking" manually and means air/draw ratio ain't workin right
if no bubbles rise, your wick is wet enuff, you're putting too much heat to coil/juice combo

hope this can help some, just shootin from the hip

:)

Bassplayer1

Feb 24, 2014
Manchester ct
lot of people like the i30, I'm not included

coil is not touching battery
your first time, take coil out of protank and pull the center pin out - just a bit
all it needs usually is the thickness of your finger nail between pin and that silicone (see pic)
- http://fasttechcdn.com/products/142/1423110/1423110-2.jpg
afterwards, if needed, you can do it while assembled...

burnt tasting everthing
vaping/heating is not an INSTANT reaction thing
give device some time to react/recoup to setting change

set it lower than you think (eg: 9.5w, drop to 7.0w)
cover your air passage holes and suck on it and watch air bubbles rise
if they rise your "wicking" manually and means air/draw ratio ain't workin right
if no bubbles rise, your wick is wet enuff, you're putting too much heat to coil/juice combo

hope this can help some, just shootin from the hip

:)

The pro Tank 1 is working for now. You were right about wattage! Better vape and no burn. Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread