• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
Living in the USA I have no idea what is available and how hard it is to source in SG. So I like to give members options.:)

battery aint hard to find locally.. qoo10 has tons..
just dont get the wrong ones.. i got 3 different one cheap but they didnt work or wrong specs (button head vs no head...zzz) and i gave up and went back to LG, Samsung and Sony

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
I think the issue in Malaysia is the total lack of control & etiquette by the majority of vapors. Shops sell to kids under 18. Many kids vape in school. Where they get the money to buy? Most importantly, many vapors don't consider vaping as smoking & will happily billow away in aircon spaces - the mall, restaurants etc. This just pisses the non-smokers & they pressure the Govt to act. Went to Starbucks & a group of vapors were fogging the inside, when asked to stop ... they said this isn't smoking! Even as a smoker I was ...... off.

heard they are regulating vape finally and legalising it... finally for them..

TheHouseKeeper

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2017
Lala land
Fully agreed on the last point in the guide lines.

"And most importantly, DO NOT PICK UP VAPING BECAUSE ITS COOL OR ALL YOUR FRIENDS DO IT. (If you are not a analog smoker)"

Came across someone who is not a analog user and end up vaping because "it looks cool to be able to do those tricks"

Pfff
I think that is the main reason why the authorities banned vaping here. Anyone or any age can get a mod and juice. 2nd reason is they can't put tax on vape.? .

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
I think that is the main reason why the authorities banned vaping here. Anyone or any age can get a mod and juice. 2nd reason is they can't put tax on vape.? .
its more the 2nd reason and likely the tobacco companies dump millions just to make sure that bill to legalise it will.never pass...

governments can tax it. just they have no reason to spend $$ to learn how to do.it when they are getting PAID NOT to not learn how.to do it..

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Timothy Ng

Jul 31, 2017
Agree. SG government only aiming the TAX, not really concerned with the public's wellbeing. Smoke healthy or not healthy things as long as earn money they happy.

Reactions: mrmoomoo

adept1

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2017
I have just arrived here on a holiday and had my items confiscated
I HATE regular cigarettes but have had a few.
I'm only here for 4 days but would love an ego aio or an ego one v2

That sucks! Honestly, if you're only here for 4 days, it's probably not worth the trouble to try and get something locally since there's always some waiting time involved. Maybe go to Watsons or Guardian and get some gum instead.

Reactions: stols001

OzTravla

Sep 20, 2017
That sucks! Honestly, if you're only here for 4 days, it's probably not worth the trouble to try and get something locally since there's always some waiting time involved. Maybe go to Watsons or Guardian and get some gum instead.
I'll check it out, but I'm getting headaches from the analog smokes. I've got my liquid just noting else and it's killing me.
I feel like an addict... ha... well I suppose I am one

Reactions: stols001

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017

Actually, the government is damn .......
They can allow ecigs and tax them super high until minors can't afford to buy even a starter kit. But, they won't allow it simply due to the tremendous loss of tobacco taxes (80% per pack) if we adults switch to vaping.
Our PM's salary is 4 times the salary (excluding the extra bonuses from his so-called pte ltd holding companies: + another few million $ ) of the American president... Imagine how much are the salaries of our ministers.
The evils of Greed of our gov is the only reason why vaping is illegal here.

Last edited:

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Encourage vaping and educate adults on why vaping is so much healthier/better.

My uncle has cancer of his mouth and 25% of his tongue has been removed. He is now constantly being warded for other chronic diseases and infections due to smoking analogs for decades.
I'm sure analog smokers do not want to
suffer like him and have the right to choose alternative methods of consuming nicotine.

We have the right to vape. Nothing shall hinder our freedom to vape.
Freedom of choice is a basic human right and the gov is in violation of demolishing our freedom and rights.

Last edited:

Hypher

Nov 29, 2017
Encourage vaping and educate adults on why vaping is so much healthier/better.

My uncle has cancer of his mouth and 25% of his tongue has been removed. He is now constantly being warded for other chronic diseases and infections due to smoking analogs for decades.
I'm sure analog smokers do not want to
suffer like him and have the right to choose alternative methods of consuming nicotine.

We have the right to vape. Nothing shall hinder our freedom to vape.
Freedom of choice is a basic human right and the gov is in violation of demolishing our freedom and rights.

Dude the colour is eye rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread