• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark_Shark

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2016
How long before need to rewick for most ppl? My wick usually lasts about a week before the burnt taste becomes unbearable and i have to change it again. sometimes only a day. am i doing something wrong? my coils are 0.5 - 0.7ohm, vaping at 23W, using subox and subtank mini.

Yeah wanted to ask that question.
Is rewicking based on coil build too?
Im using a Clapton (youde 26+32ga A1) how long after would i need to change it?
how about brushing it to clean?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Can anyone help me with a question?
With all the pre-requirements in check, I have donated $1 to j0ker via PayPal for verification for my account. It's been 2 weeks with 2 forms submitted but still no verification.
Seeking help.
Thanks in advance :)
Have you tried "Starting a Conversation" with @j0ker? He usually does verifications on Sunday night.

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
How long before need to rewick for most ppl? My wick usually lasts about a week before the burnt taste becomes unbearable and i have to change it again. sometimes only a day. am i doing something wrong? my coils are 0.5 - 0.7ohm, vaping at 23W, using subox and subtank mini.

do chain vape? seems the cotton got burned.
- check airflow and max it, insufficient airflow may burned the cotton, subox u need to experiment how much cotton works for u to have great airflow and won;t leaked

mine i use TC and 316L dual coil at 0.25ohm on aromamizer, 50w at 320"F depends on juice i sometime push to 400"F. i change monthly LOL. slightly brown. and check yer juice more sugar and sweet it is the more gunkier it gets.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi, having a problem with no flavour from my Subtank mini. I changed the coil, rewicked. Still the same. Coil is 5 wraps 28g kanthal, vaping at 23 watts. Cotton is muji cotton. Used to have no flavour issues with it but now.. Sighs. Help pls?

Is 5 wraps too few? Maybe more wraps will help.

I found that for some juices on a clapton build in my Serpent Mini, I need to boost up to 30W to get some decent flavour. Other juices taste fine at ard 20-23W.

iceman88

Jun 26, 2016
A request was made to have this be a sticky:
Note: This was not written by me, but by another member.

This serves as a basic guideline for all current vapers locally... suggestions are welcome

• Newbies: Please do not open a new thread every time to ask where to buy PVs/ Juices.
  • Do not vape to attract attention
  • Do not vape in places where you know analog is already banned, example: Bus Stops, Shopping Centers , public transport, etc
  • Do not vape in public locations , if you have to vape, do it stealthily .
  • Do not vape in front of uniformed officers. (duh.)
  • Do not show off your PV in public
  • Please keep your discussion on PV and Juices in ECF only or any other international vaping forum.
  • As of above, do not post/advertise about PV and Juices on public local forums / classifieds.
  • Always refer to this country as local, don't speak the obvious..
  • Do not think that the authorities doesnt know what your PV look like They have a nice collection to show you.
  • Do not attempt to bring in PV and E Liquid unless you know how to, unless you wanna contribute to the above mentioned collection.
  • Trust no one!! Anyone can be a plainclothes officer from gov whahahhahahaa
  • And most importantly, DO NOT PICK UP VAPING BECAUSE ITS COOL OR ALL YOUR FRIENDS DO IT. (If you are not a analog smoker)

Now, please see :
Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ] | E-Cigarette Forum
Thanks!

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
A quick one: I just received my UD Kanthal wire 32ga but it is so thin /flexible that I can't pass my organic cotton through...Is it just me? Any tips will be most welcomed..Thanks.

Hmmm... Could that be just a bit too thin? What resistance are you getting on that and how many turns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread