• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Encourage vaping and educate adults on why vaping is so much healthier/better.

My uncle has cancer of his mouth and 25% of his tongue has been removed. He is now constantly being warded for other chronic diseases and infections due to smoking analogs for decades.
I'm sure analog smokers do not want to
suffer like him and have the right to choose alternative methods of consuming nicotine.

We have the right to vape. Nothing shall hinder our freedom to vape.
Freedom of choice is a basic human right and the gov is in violation of demolishing our freedom and rights.
(Repost: someone had eye rape.)

My uncle has cancer of his mouth and 25% of his tongue has been removed. He is now constantly being warded for other chronic diseases and infections due to smoking analogs for decades.
suffer like him and have the right to choose alternative methods of consuming nicotine.

Freedom of choice is a basic human right and the gov is in violation of demolishing our freedom and rights.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
its more the 2nd reason and likely the tobacco companies dump millions just to make sure that bill to legalise it will.never pass...

governments can tax it. just they have no reason to spend $$ to learn how to do.it when they are getting PAID NOT to not learn how.to do it..

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Holy (EDITED)
That's the ticket!!
Finally someone figured it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnhuat

May 4, 2018
This is my opinion regarding smoking in local. I'm a smoker of more than 20 years. Pickup vaping about a few months ago. Base on my experienced if you vape in a smoking designated areas, most of the time the analog smokers did not mind. It's those non smokers you have to watch out or those civillian cloths that hang around smoking area that did not smoke. Regular friends and kakis most of them don't mind either.
I got lots of kakis or friends who either smokes or vaping and they are the ones that introduce to me about vaping.
But than again please take care of yourself and be on the look out.
Ya normally it the cloud that grab attention! Lol

Johnhuat

May 4, 2018
(Repost: someone had eye rape.)

I think cos there are still no concrete evidence whether what harm can vaping cause that is why in 'fine' city is still banned

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Hi Guys..
Stop vaping since 2015.. as i couldnt find my juice sources..
Recently wanna come back as to cut down my Analog..

Still cannot find any source.. other than JB..
Anyone DIYing? Think i need to try to read up how to DIY non nicotine favour juice.

JB is the nearest. Otherwise, can try Vietnam, Thailand.

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
Hello Old Bird.
Newbie here. I'm using POD system by Nake 100. Those used and throw cartridges type
Is there any that I can upgrade to w/o washing or changing coil that works like the one I'm using but gives out more vape? My current set spoiled and also it's not giving me enough kick

invest in a good mod + rebuildable RTA, save $$, safe from being caught. i even build an old mini goblin rta, to do nic salt for a good RTL or MTL.

i recommend aegis series of mod. i got 2 x legend, and a aegis mini worth every penny.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Not easy to do but can slowly learn also u teach me can sensei
It's much easier than you think.
I assume you need a discreet, small size device, just like a pod system ?

In this case, you will need a small box mod, a rebuildable RTA tank, couples of wires , battery and some tools.

Depend on your budget, you can either go for high end stuff or more mainstream one.

1) Mainstream:

for box mod, I recommend Ehpro cold steel or sunbox easy box
Box Easy by SunBox & Ambition Mods -PRE ORDER

for RTA: You'll need a MTL RTA, for example: Hastur mini, it's fairly easy to build. Berserker MTL RTA v1.5 also not bad.

Wires: Kanthal A1 or Ni80. You can easily buy on Shopee or Alieexpress

Tools: I used this one, but honestly you can use any tool kit from Shopee, it's not important.
Wotofo Vape Tool Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread