• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
A request was made to have this be a sticky:
Note: This was not written by me, but by another member.

This serves as a basic guideline for all current vapers locally... suggestions are welcome

• Newbies: Please do not open a new thread every time to ask where to buy PVs/ Juices.
  • Do not vape to attract attention
  • Do not vape in places where you know analog is already banned, example: Bus Stops, Shopping Centers , public transport, etc
  • Do not vape in public locations , if you have to vape, do it stealthily .
  • Do not vape in front of uniformed officers. (duh.)
  • Do not show off your PV in public
  • Please keep your discussion on PV and Juices in ECF only or any other international vaping forum.
  • As of above, do not post/advertise about PV and Juices on public local forums / classifieds.
  • Always refer to this country as local, don't speak the obvious..
  • Do not think that the authorities doesnt know what your PV look like They have a nice collection to show you.
  • Do not attempt to bring in PV and E Liquid unless you know how to, unless you wanna contribute to the above mentioned collection.
  • Trust no one!! Anyone can be a plainclothes officer from gov whahahhahahaa
  • And most importantly, DO NOT PICK UP VAPING BECAUSE ITS COOL OR ALL YOUR FRIENDS DO IT. (If you are not a analog smoker)

Now, please see :
Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ] | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Up North
This is my opinion regarding smoking in local. I'm a smoker of more than 20 years. Pickup vaping about a few months ago. Base on my experienced if you vape in a smoking designated areas, most of the time the analog smokers did not mind. It's those non smokers you have to watch out or those civillian cloths that hang around smoking area that did not smoke. Regular friends and kakis most of them don't mind either.
I got lots of kakis or friends who either smokes or vaping and they are the ones that introduce to me about vaping.
But than again please take care of yourself and be on the look out.

ian sufia

Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
Singapore
This is my opinion regarding smoking in local. I'm a smoker of more than 20 years. Pickup vaping about a few months ago. Base on my experienced if you vape in a smoking designated areas, most of the time the analog smokers did not mind. It's those non smokers you have to watch out or those civillian cloths that hang around smoking area that did not smoke. Regular friends and kakis most of them don't mind either.
I got lots of kakis or friends who either smokes or vaping and they are the ones that introduce to me about vaping.
But than again please take care of yourself and be on the look out.

agree wif wat u say... smokers usually dont mind abt wat other smokers or vapers do... its the non smoker.. as long as they see smoke or vape coming out of ur mouth... They get irritated..

n of cos the best way is always b on a lookout.. u never noe who is looking...

HiShAm is lookin

Reactions: Zuhaili
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread