• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

metzmania

Oct 1, 2015
Vaping in public toilet... will it trigger the smoke detector or alarm???
i tried it at several places with smoke detectors. did not trigger. but for ur own safety, try not to.
They r two common types of detectors, photoelectric and ionization. The latter is more sensitive. Photoelectric needs quite a huge amount of smoke to block the lights paths to trigger it.
If u cant tell the diff, just dun vape at those areas. safety first!

seraphe

Account closed on request
Aug 19, 2015
Vaping in smoking corners... Done.
Vaping in public toilets... Done.
Vaping in public staircases... Done.
Vaping in office conference room... Done.

It's not that hard. The key is to vape no more than 50% VG and to hold your vape longer before you exhale slowly. I even exhale into my shirt to avoid making too much cloud when in public toilets. No sub-ohm cloudchasing. No big-a** box mods. My stealthiest is the Le Petit Gros.

VapGeek

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Local
just to share with newbies like me
I got into RBA after a week I got my PV, after going through youtube video and websites.
I started buying different wires such claptons, ni200, and different gauge of Kanthal A1 to test out. In the end, I realised that only two types of wires is suitable for my usage.

All this is before I came across this online calculator www.steam-engine.org

For noobs like me, do use the link and calculate what is your desire 'ohm' before spending money on wires.

Reactions: MMM

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
just to share with newbies like me
I got into RBA after a week I got my PV, after going through youtube video and websites.
I started buying different wires such claptons, ni200, and different gauge of Kanthal A1 to test out. In the end, I realised that only two types of wires is suitable for my usage.

All this is before I came across this online calculator www.steam-engine.org

For noobs like me, do use the link and calculate what is your desire 'ohm' before spending money on wires.

For all fancy coil build, do ensure you have enough power from your mod or it might not fire/stress the battery.

For ni200 and Ti, only TC mod can use them

As for SS wire, well thst one is a legend ;)

Benjamintoh86

Oct 22, 2015
Hi all, i am new here. Been a smoker for the past 15 years with a few on off periods of non smoking. Im interested in vaping and recently a friend of mine pointed me to this thread. Interesting... Hahaa i will do my best to read through the forums and learn more about vaping... Onviously i have no.picked up vaping for obvious reasons such as finding out more.. Cheers to all you guys here!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hi all, i am new here. Been a smoker for the past 15 years with a few on off periods of non smoking. Im interested in vaping and recently a friend of mine pointed me to this thread. Interesting... Hahaa i will do my best to read through the forums and learn more about vaping... Onviously i have no.picked up vaping for obvious reasons such as finding out more.. Cheers to all you guys here!
Check out this post if you are interested in learning more about vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread