U6.jpg

Just picture "SmokeStick" in there...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
"A Boy and His Dog"?? (with a very young Don Johnson...) ;)

(and the Dog had the best line ever at the end!!)

Winner winner winner!!!! On all counts! You are so right......the absolute BEST ending line...and scene....ever in a movie. ZAK dear...if you really don't know about this movie and are not just messing with us.....get it. Right now. LOL It is the cult classic of all cult classics! And trust me....you WILL love it.

The main character, Vic (Don Johnson), is an 18-year-old boy (15-year-old in the novella), born in and scavenging throughout the wasteland of the former southwestern United States. Vic is most concerned with food and sex; having lost both of his parents, he has no formal education and does not understand ethics or morality. He is accompanied by a well-read, misanthropic, telepathic dog named Blood, who helps him locate women, in return for food. Blood can not forage for himself, due to the same genetic engineering that granted him telepathy. The two steal for a living, evading bands of marauders, berserk androids, and mutants

A-Boy-And-His-Dog.jpg

Last edited:

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
Winner winner winner!!!! On all counts! You are so right......the absolute BEST ending line...and scene....ever in a movie. ZAK dear...if you really don't know about this movie and are not just messing with us.....get it. Right now. LOL It is the cult classic of all cult classics! And trust me....you WILL love it.

A-Boy-And-His-Dog.jpg

Nope, no sand-bagging here. I'm thinking I will have to check this one out...

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I saw it in the theater when it 1st came out... :D

Another movie with an even younger (?) Don Johnson is called "Zachariah", billed as 'the 1st Electric Western', and has an incredible cast of musicians in it... from Country Joe & the Fish as a band of outlaws, to the James Gang in the opening scene, and even Doug Kershaw!!

It's funny to see them playing electric guitars in an old west saloon... :facepalm:

P.S. Nobody liked my flying cats??? :unsure:

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
I saw it in the theater when it 1st came out... :D

Another movie with an even younger (?) Don Johnson is called "Zachariah", billed as 'the 1st Electric Western', and has an incredible cast of musicians in it... from Country Joe & the Fish as a band of outlaws, to the James Gang in the opening scene, and even Doug Kershaw!!

It's funny to see them playing electric guitars in an old west saloon... :facepalm:

P.S. Nobody liked my flying cats??? :unsure:

Loved the flying cats, it actually made me want to go skydiving again.

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread