Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey old friends and new friends alike!!! It's Natl Dog Week!!! I think you all know by now that SmokeStik people are serious animal lovers. (Yes spacekitty....we will do something for Cat Week too).....Susie and I would like to do a series of articles next week about second hand smoke and how it effects our beloved best friends. What do we needs?

Why pictures of course!!!! We would like to use a different photo everyday of a "real" Smokestik dog...a dog who's human really uses the SmokeStik OR any other ecig. Send us a photo of your dog and a SHORT ....maybe a paragraph.....statement about why you think ecigs are relevant to people who have pets. Or it can be a personal story....did your Vet tell you to stop smoking around your pets? Goddess forbid....do you have a pet who became ill from second hand smoke like I did? (my littel ratties :( )

Just post it right here and put a statement in the post giving SmokeStik permission to publish the photo and story on our website. Let us know if you want your name used or not. If we pick your photo to use we will send you a free Smokestik complete with cartomizer...charged up and ready to use! (no...you can't buy these at the website...they are disposables meant for retail sale only)

To start things off....here is the newest member of the SmokeStik Dysfunctional Family....LUCY! Billster88's very own.......she is a King Charles Spaniel. Isn't she just adorable!?!?! No question that this little darling will never have to inhale second hand smoke....LOL

297284_10150291803786698_58876736697_7645182_7367827_n.jpg

Last edited:

pnguin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hi;
Our collie Mona has low eye pressure. Most Collies do. She needed strong eye drops every day or she could go blind. Both of us smoked in the house, but Nancy got pneumonia and quit smoking. My kids got me an e cig for my birthday and I started using it. After a week or so we noticed Mona was not rubbing her eyes and they were not so red. On the next visit to the vet she said Mona's eyes were much better and we could go to a lower dose every other day. She asked what changes we made and I told her about the e cig and no more smoking. The vet said it likely saved Mona's eye sight. So added bonus not only are we more healthy, so is Mona. mona-3232011web.jpg You have my permission to use this story and picture and name for your website.

Last edited:

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
My last years of smoking never smoked in the house and or around my kids (dogs) smells tarrible can't imagine what it smells like to them let alone the affects id could have on there helth.Now with vaping no worries can spend more time with them don't have to go out and have a cancer stick.I can breath better so i can play with them more.This is Duke,Nina and Kota.
Yes you have permision to use these pictures.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
We will be using all three of these for our articles...thank you all!!! (where IS CES?????? darlin....that eye story is right up your ally isn't it?)

pnguin here is a little gift for you:

mona.gif

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8117/mona.gif

Would all three of you please PM me your shipping info so I can send you a Smokestik? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread