Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
What....no comments???? I assume you all received your Sampler packs and new battery by now???? I mean if you don't like them that's fine....we want to know why so we can make adjustments. Help us out here will ya? ;)

oh you people are really making me flick my tail doubletime here....WTF>>>>>???????

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
What....no comments???? I assume you all received your Sampler packs and new battery by now???? I mean if you don't like them that's fine....we want to know why so we can make adjustments. Help us out here will ya? ;)

oh you people are really making me flick my tail doubletime here....WTF>>>>>???????

Sorry LK... we got the package on the same day my parents came to town and they just now left when I returned to work today. I will try the new flavors tonight and reply back here tomorrow morning. Thank you so much LK! :)

*grabs LK's twitching tail, pulls and squeezes it, and lets go and runs for cover before he can be bitten* :evil:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok ok...holiday weekend.....summer picnics....freakin' families at the beach and all that......I guess I'll calm down. Ya'll gotta understand though ......for 2years I have been listening to phone calls......"is that ALL you have?????" "what....no FLAVORS???".....now we got em.....and we're all excited about them. Especially since we actually like them!!!

lol.... Sorry LK....

Friday was my daughters 5th grade graduation ceremony, Sat. We went to Daytona and my husbands laptop power supply fried and he took mine... lol, oh and did I forget to mention I had an infected tooth and was on antibiotics and pain killers since last Thursday.... I am very sorry... I haven't been around.

I was very surprised (& very happy) when I received the package... I had no idea that SS was doing that for us. SS has been so nice and very giving ever since I found you guys ...

Thank you very much!!! I do like the flavors and the XL cartos.... Please pass the message along.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
LK,

My wife and I tested the flavors last night, and here are our thoughts...

1. Strawberry is ROCKING!:headbang: I have a new favorite flavor from you as I like it even more than your menthol! This flavor is a rock star! :party:

2. Cappuccino is a very interesting flavor. This is the first coffee flavor I have actually liked. My wife likes this flavor as well, but a little less than I do. (She does like other coffee flavored vapes and I do not)

3. The other two flavors (Vanilla and Cherry) appear to be the same as the test samples that we received from you during testing and were already previously reviewed.

I really like the strawberry (if you can not tell) and I think you did an incredibly good job on that one! ;)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
So, last night i was out with some friends and I was showing off my PV to some new people. One of them is a social smoker (only when she's out) and she was jonesing for a combustible cig. I broke out my holiday battery and the cappucino carto and handed it to her. She looked at it, loved the jewel in the battery. She tried it ....and with a great big grin and voice full of wonder she said "it tastes like coffee!!!" She loved it! :D

I like it too. It's sweeter than the test coffee, but it also tastes more like coffee to me. Nice and creamy coffee flavor, thick and sweet, which is how i like my coffee.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I didn't receive a packet :unsure:

So I'm off the hook for not commenting on it, then, right? :D

When something is mailed and does not arrive there isn't much I can do about it if no one tells me. Now that I know I can research both of your packages and resend them.

UPDATE
Paisilia your package has been reshipped.

Skye....I'm sorry but I don't know what your referring to? What is it that you think you should have received but did not?

Last edited:

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Yeah, not telling you isn't really fair of me - I always get confused around those postal holidays - do they really get any busier right before those? Lots of graduation mail I guess - doubt many are using USPS to get the word out about there backyard bashes these days . . . . my apologies. And thank you for reshipping!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yea the 3day weekends really DO make a difference.....it's the difference between shipping twice as many orders as normal for our warehouse.....and twice as much mail for the USPS>..so it really does back things up. But make no mistake...the USPS is totally sucking right now! I hope they can get it together because people get REALLY ...... when they pay for Express Shipping...and it takes 3 freakin days to get there! And UPS is next to useless....slower than dirt and everything is "business day"....read NEVER today....maybe tomorrow...oh wait....it's Wensday already...ok....NEXT Monday we will pick it up....LOL

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So, last night i was out with some friends and I was showing off my PV to some new people. One of them is a social smoker (only when she's out) and she was jonesing for a combustible cig. I broke out my holiday battery and the cappucino carto and handed it to her. She looked at it, loved the jewel in the battery. She tried it ....and with a great big grin and voice full of wonder she said "it tastes like coffee!!!" She loved it! :D

I like it too. It's sweeter than the test coffee, but it also tastes more like coffee to me. Nice and creamy coffee flavor, thick and sweet, which is how i like my coffee.

weird.....the stuff makes me want to hurl.....the Cherry is my absolute favorite! I could switch to that all day no problem. Well I will admit....I told Bill not to listen to me.....I would probably be the ONLY one that didn't like it.....LOL

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
weird.....the stuff makes me want to hurl.....the Cherry is my absolute favorite! I could switch to that all day no problem. Well I will admit....I told Bill not to listen to me.....I would probably be the ONLY one that didn't like it.....LOL

Love the strawberry... it may even be my next order of cartos from ya'll rather than menthol! :lol:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Steve LOVES the cappuccino! Hope I spelled that right...I dislike coffee :)

You did spell it correctly! ;)

I like the cappuccino quite a bit... I definitely prefer it to the coffee tastes I have had elsewhere as it captures the cream flavor better than others I have tried. It does not reach the love level for me, but then I am not a huge coffee or cappuccino drinker either... my caffeine comes from sodas. :D

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
I don't drink coffee at all. My morning wake-up is Diet Coke....and if we're out of it, watch out, lol! Or if all we have is Diet Pepsi, NOT my first choice!

Steve, on the other hand, loves coffee but cannot have it unless it's decaf. He doesn't tolerate caffeine very well.

**back to my Diet Coke**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread