Hey guys, how about some juice reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being new to vaping, I was glad to find Eastmall's special in May. I ordered and received shipment in 7 days! The quality of all that I got is great, nice vapor and throat hit. All my order was 36mg.

Chocolate- Too mello for me but I added some almond and VG and tastes pretty good.

RedBull- I had never tasted the energy drink before but thought I would give it a try. It reminds me of the cough medicine I had to take as a child. Has a fruity taste. Not for me but I am sure some like the flavor. Still trying to figure out what I can mix with it.

555 State Express- Very enjoyable.

Hilton- Again very enjoyable.

RY4- My all time favorite. I can't seem to get enough of this flavor!! Tastes great on both inhale and exhale!

Overall, I like Eastmall and will continue to order from them. The next time they have a Mixed Special, I will try some fruit flavors.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
Here are my thoughts

Coffee and chocolate- great taste but hit so hard that I start to have a hard time breathing (I dunno, maybe allergic reaction? but if mixed with glycerin to tone it down, is just fine).

Banana- Didn't seem too flavorful, but I was smoking it right after marlboro, so i could be wrong. Don't take my word on that one.

Vanilla is a great base for just about anything (I have never vaped it alone)..

Camel is divine!

Turkish Blend is to die for! OMG...vape vape vape! Oh, and if you really want a surprise, go get a vanilla iced coffee from McDonalds and THEN vape the turkish blend...the taste you get with those two things together...OMG...HEAVEN!

Marlboro is just a slight bit ashy for me, good flavor, just almost like a .... I guess... I would like it more if it didn't dry out my throat so bad.

I love mxing the spearamint with Lorann's watermelon. it looks pretty and tastes great. The spearmint is strong enough that if glycerine is added in a 50/50 ratio, it is still plenty yummy!

That is all I've tried so far...

Oooh, I wanted to thank david for my order mistake though. I should have gotten two marlboros but instead I was sent two turkish blends...and I'm so delighted because I love the turkish blend WAY more than the marlboro so I'm psyched about it. I noticed that the flavors all hold really well diluted with no extra flavor.

JoyceTee

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Texas
Yes a good heads up and something we've just brought to the liquid manufacturers attention, some can be too hard to open and not all drippers are stuck in there properly.

We're making the transition over to Childproof lids and better labelling but they still have a few bugs to iron out.

Out of habit from the tamper evident style of bottles, we weren't expecting to open child proof bottles to test lids before shipping, but we may just have to until they get it right everytime!

Hey Ed, don't forget about us older users who have a hard time with child proof lids. The ones I just got are easy for me to open, but I have had lids on some things such as meds impossible to open. I can understand the need for the child proof lids as the flavors are so good a child could very easily drink the whole bottle of cream or vanilla (my favorites). I'd hate to be fighting and cussing trying to get to my juice!!

BTW...... so enjoyed talking to you last night and thanks for directing me to the forum!:thumbs:

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
OK, now I'm disturbed.

Unless you ALL are paid to advertise for EastMall (I seriously doubt it but if you are I want in) then something weird.

Everyone here say this stuff has great flavor, However non of the items I bought had any flavor aside from a slight fruity grape twang.

Hilton: slight grape smell, no flavor at all

French Pipe: See Hilton

Black Tea: See French Pipe

RY4: no smell, no flavor

Marb : See RY4

Everything was 36mg.

At first I thought it was just my taste being gone for some reason (which would be sad as I am an ex-chef and can taste a dish once and duplicate it regardless of complexity) However the juice from several other companies I borrowed from friends was fine. So then I thought it was the 36mg and that if that was the highest they could buy then it must be that they cant add much flavor to it and keep it 36mg, but everyone here seemed happy.

I let someone else sample mine and his review of them all was "grape, they are grape. I like grape." I also noticed that I get a better nicotine fix off of a 16mg cart then I did off of 36mg juice.

I did send a note to eastmall and was told that they will be offering flavor concentrates in the near future.

So EastMall is one of the better companies and one of the only companies that have everything I want in one store front. I really, really want to keep using them, but zero flavor is no fun at all.

So please tell me someone got their stickers confused on my order. Is that possible?

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
I have to say I'm impressed.

About an hour after posting about dead flavors I had a call from East Mall. David was concerned about the issue and wanted to not only figure out what had happened but to fix the issue for me. We discussed it for about 20 minutes and he explained that it could have been a problem with the shipping process, or a manufacturing issue. He resubmitted my order and has free replacements on the way.

I have never dealt with a company that is that determined to not only satisfy their customers but to show that their product is superior as well. I can find no fault with East Mall customer service at all. I'm simply amazed.

What makes it even more impressive is that my account on this forum is in no way associated with my account at East Mall. Which means that he must have spent most of that hour going over old emails (proving that he still has them and didn't arbitrarily delete them) to associate my post with the email I sent to him. Then find my account on his site, and get my phone number.

That much trouble, just to please one customer, astonishing.
They keep this up and I won't shop anywhere else.

thanks David. Or was it Ed? Dang I'm bad with names.

Last edited:

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
As one of the people that have dealt with Ed because of a problem in the order, you now see MrBrown why most of us on this thread are sticking with eastmall!! :D It's also the reason why I now ONLY recommend eastmall to friends, family and co-workers! It may take a little longer to get your stuff, but you never have to worry if anything is even SLIGHTLY wrong!

In my book, EM is (and now always will be) my 1 and only e-cig shop! PERIOD! :cool:

Hey all...

Just wanted to chime in here. Been vaping for 15 days now, with the last
6 being totally analog-free. Decided the best way for me to try different
flavors is to stick with one per day, so I am on flavor 6 today... EastMall's
mango. BTW... using a 510.

The first 5 I tried were from a different vendor; tobacco, menthol, cherry,
watermelon and strawberry.

Please tell me that it's the 33 years of 2-3ppd analogs that has screwed
up my sense of taste! I did not notice ANY difference between the 3
fruit flavors... all tasted the same (again, NOT EastMall). Tobacco was
pretty mild, and menthol was just strange (and I was a menthol smoker).

ANYWAY... I have 16 EastMall flavors in my arsenal, with 10 more on the
way. 20ml 18mg, the "sampler". I really want to try a variety for a
while before settling on 2 or 3 that will be "my" flavors.

Anybody here care to share how long it took you to finally get the old
tastebuds back? Should I just put the flavors away for a while and stick
with the huge supply of "tobacco" carts that have stockpiled with all
kits (I must have 35 of them!)?

Thanks for any suggestions!

PS... Two unlabeled and unwrapped carts came with a 510 "Full PCC Kit"
from a US vendor. I have to say that those carts had an AWESOME
taste. The kit also came with 5 "TOB HIGH" carts, but did not taste
like the two stuck in the PCC. I'd REALLY like to know what they were.
Anybody here have a guess?

Sevenchan

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Tokyo
Hey all...

Just wanted to chime in here. Been vaping for 15 days now, with the last
6 being totally analog-free. Decided the best way for me to try different
flavors is to stick with one per day, so I am on flavor 6 today... EastMall's
mango. BTW... using a 510.

The first 5 I tried were from a different vendor; tobacco, menthol, cherry,
watermelon and strawberry.

Please tell me that it's the 33 years of 2-3ppd analogs that has screwed
up my sense of taste! I did not notice ANY difference between the 3
fruit flavors... all tasted the same (again, NOT EastMall). Tobacco was
pretty mild, and menthol was just strange (and I was a menthol smoker).

ANYWAY... I have 16 EastMall flavors in my arsenal, with 10 more on the
way. 20ml 18mg, the "sampler". I really want to try a variety for a
while before settling on 2 or 3 that will be "my" flavors.

Anybody here care to share how long it took you to finally get the old
tastebuds back? Should I just put the flavors away for a while and stick
with the huge supply of "tobacco" carts that have stockpiled with all
kits (I must have 35 of them!)?

Thanks for any suggestions!

PS... Two unlabeled and unwrapped carts came with a 510 "Full PCC Kit"
from a US vendor. I have to say that those carts had an AWESOME
taste. The kit also came with 5 "TOB HIGH" carts, but did not taste
like the two stuck in the PCC. I'd REALLY like to know what they were.
Anybody here have a guess?

Hey Dave,
I bet that was the Full PCC kit from Totally Wicked. Check it out at their US website (I can't post links yet, sorry).

Hey Dave,
I bet that was the Full PCC kit from Totally Wicked. Check it out at their US website (I can't post links yet, sorry).

Yes, that's where I got it. (Feel funny mentioning other vendors when
I'm in a specific not-that-vendor area.) The two carts stuck in the PCC
were absolutely not the same as the 5-pack that also came with it.

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
Well, there could be a couple reasons why all the fruit ones taste the same. Are you using the same cart and atomizer as the last flavor you were vaping? Did you use a new/clean cart and atomizer when changing flavors? If not, the atomizer and carts hold some liquid of the last flavor so when you add a new flavor you will get a mix of the 2 flavors that might taste the same to you. Just a thought.

I've been vaping and anolog free for almost 4 months now and I'm STILL trying different flavors! But so far, my #1 is RY4 then I switch with Vanilla (using a totally different atomizer and cart) and 555. Those I would have to say are my top 3. I'm one of those people that prefer the tobacco flavor ones I guess while my hubby is the total opposite! Don't have to worry about taking each others juices! :D

Well, there could be a couple reasons why all the fruit ones taste the same. Are you using the same cart and atomizer as the last flavor you were vaping? Did you use a new/clean cart and atomizer when changing flavors? If not, the atomizer and carts hold some liquid of the last flavor so when you add a new flavor you will get a mix of the 2 flavors that might taste the same to you. Just a thought.

Absolutely different (brand new) carts, but the same atomizers. I would
think - and correct me if I'm wrong - that after a couple of carts, the new
flavor would become dominant as the old one burned/vaped off. As soon as
the next EastMall order arrives, I'll have 30 different flavors. I'd hate to
think that I'd need 30 separate atomizers! And I'm not done ordering yet.

By the way, the Flavour du Jour is EastMall "mango" 18mg. Very nice and
mellow to my (apparently) incinerated tastebuds! :)

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Absolutely different (brand new) carts, but the same atomizers. I would
think - and correct me if I'm wrong - that after a couple of carts, the new

By the way, the Flavour du Jour is EastMall "mango" 18mg. Very nice and
mellow to my (apparently) incinerated tastebuds! :)

I rotate atomizers with the carts. I think that might help you some. The best tobacco flavor I have tried so far, and I've tried about 6 of them, is EastMall's KENT flavor. Very smooth.

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
that after a couple of carts, the new
Not necessarily. When hubby tried to vape pineapple in a lemon filled atomizer, the lemon never went away.... I think it depends on the flavor too. You don't need 30 different atomizers for 30 different flavors. When you want to try a new flavor, stick a paper towel corner in the end of the atomizer where the cart goes and blow as hard as you can on the battery end to blow out all the built up juice. Repeat this until nothing comes out. It usually takes me 3 times to get everything out.

This part is optional, but what I do. Rinse with water and blow that out as best you can. Add 3 to 5 drops directly on the bridge of the atomizer to re-prime it with the new liquid you want to try, add new cart and there you go.

I also have 2 atomizers out at a time. 1 with RY4 and 1 with Vanilla and swap the 2 when I want to change flavors. I clean my atomizers once a week so then the next week I can do 2 different flavors if I want, but I always find myself going back to RY4 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread