• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey Neighbors, SC Meet Just Announced, Y'all Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Yea I am probably the closest in NC and I am still 3hrs away. But I haven't been to Charleston since I was a kid, so you never know.

BTW is ivape new?

Love to have you join us. And yes, IVape is new. He has great juices and great prices. I'm not plugging him here, just being honest. He is just now starting to get reviewed by some of the juice reviewers, do a search on YouTube for IVape and you'll get a few more opinions. :)

South Carolina Meet Website
home (Doctor Vapor)

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Charleston was in the USA today Thurs or Friday as a great destination. They rate very high for the antebellum style and atmosphere. There are lots of very old homes lining the waterfront area downtown. It's all very quaint. I've been there once and visited the open market downtown. There were peeps running around in period dress and horse and carriages all over. Sounds like fun!

:)

Love to have you join us. And yes, IVape is new. He has great juices and great prices. I'm not plugging him here, just being honest. He is just now starting to get reviewed by some of the juice reviewers, do a search on YouTube for IVape and you'll get a few more opinions. :)

South Carolina Meet Website
home (Doctor Vapor)

I have seen a few videos and it looks like good vapor. I might have to give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread