• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hey there.. anyone? is anyone out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
I am in contact with EE.....we were trying to have another meet at the end of Jan or beginning of Feb....but, there was very little response from the gang here on when they wanted it to happen.

Several do not do FB and that makes it hard to gather any and everyone in one area to make these kind of things happen.

I will contact him again and see what is up, I do know he just got a new job along with doing OVC...so...not sure what kind of time frame is open for him.

Main thing is for folks to comment here to let us know what they are looking for and wanting. We try to get things set up in enough time for as many as can make arrangements as needed to attend....originally was trying to make it happen about every 3-4 months....to make the Colorado community a big venue in the future.

soooo.......speak up and lets hear what/when you are looking for ......

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I am in contact with EE.....we were trying to have another meet at the end of Jan or beginning of Feb....but, there was very little response from the gang here on when they wanted it to happen.

Several do not do FB and that makes it hard to gather any and everyone in one area to make these kind of things happen.

I will contact him again and see what is up, I do know he just got a new job along with doing OVC...so...not sure what kind of time frame is open for him.

Main thing is for folks to comment here to let us know what they are looking for and wanting. We try to get things set up in enough time for as many as can make arrangements as needed to attend....originally was trying to make it happen about every 3-4 months....to make the Colorado community a big venue in the future.

soooo.......speak up and lets hear what/when you are looking for ......

I would say maybe plan a big one maybe 2 times a year and maybe smaller local meetings once a month?

What are people looking for at these meets aside from fellow vapers?

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.

My experience with this sort of stuff is that you might as well just pick a date/time/place and do it. Otherwise you end up with choice paralysis, and nothing happens. No way to accommodate everyone's schedule, that's just how it is.

krankittoeleven

Jan 14, 2012
Colorado
I know about a dozen + vapers (and a few vape curious people) who would jump at the idea of going to a vape meet. I've been thinking of trying to get one going in the Longmont/Boulder area as that is where we are and we know there are a bunch of vapers in our area but don't know a lot of them on a personal level, just from seeing them around at different places. A Denver meet up works too, and I think a lot of us would travel further south if needed. We want to meet more vapers. =)

Primer, where you thinking of having the meet up AT the Primerdome? Its been awhile since I've been there, but I thought it had some great atmosphere, art and music. I picked up a great piece of artwork there on my first visit.

jvail52

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 13, 2013
fort collins, co
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier - Forum Rules

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
looks pretty sweet up there, may have to come check it out. FoCo is a bit of a drive though.

One thing that stood out to me though...while reading through the about us section they state that the only carry FDA approved e liquid?????? Not sure what to think about that statement?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gregoroth

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
USA
Hello all! Vaper from Grand Junction here. I'd love to go to a meet to get some tips and tricks on bettering my experience also interested in picking up a few items. I dont have the means to hit Chicago and places like that where all the big meets are. But I would drive to Denver for sure! It's nice to see some CO vapor's here on the forum. Just thought I'd introduce myself :)

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Hello all! Vaper from Grand Junction here. I'd love to go to a meet to get some tips and tricks on bettering my experience also interested in picking up a few items. I dont have the means to hit Chicago and places like that where all the big meets are. But I would drive to Denver for sure! It's nice to see some CO vapor's here on the forum. Just thought I'd introduce myself :)

Nice to know there is a vaping presence here in CO. Hope something comes up soon to meet up

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Hello All! Las Animas, CO here. Way down in the southern quarter. There's a small group of vapers down here. I'll see if I can gather a few together for your vape meet in August. To the best of my knowledge the closest B&M is in Pueblo about 3 hours from here. Trying to turn a few from the dark side down around Colorado City too, so maybe I can get them interested in a little road trip to Castle Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread