Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Ok I caught your attention!

This is not a fact, but I am sure that the HH.357's are not hand made by Hanna for the simple fact that I don't believe he is capable of making one let alone dozens a day as he will never have the time to make so many and besides all that it will be too expensive also. What I do believe is that the materials are chosen by him, send to China and assembled over there. Is that bad? No! But please let us wake up and stop thinking it is USA made by him, because it is not! I love the HH.357, it is one of the best atomizers on the market today, but for $22 plus shipping which totals for one attty around $26 it is a ripoff, knowing that they are made for around $2. Now is that a bad thing? No, but knowing that and the fact that statements are made to the vaping community that Hanna makes/assembles them all by hand is ridiculous. And if you are what does hand assembled mean here?

Mr Hanna: if you are a man, a true one! show us fellow vapors that you make those atomizers, if not tell us the truth and lower the price!

EMonty

Last edited:

.hooligan.

Jan 31, 2012
Indiana
Self-righteous much? Why do you feel he needs to answer to you? He has obviously made a great product available to the vaping community. I don't even own one, but at the same time I can't understand why you feel the urge to call someone out in a such a way on a public forum. Maybe email or call him? Give him a chance to touch on these topics with you? Seems more adult IMO :2c:

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Hanna receives the parts and he hand assembles each one. I have seen pics of where and how he assembles them. In fact, last summer he was at my house and I watched him (sitting right in front of me) take apart a .357 and fix the draw for me so it wouldn't hit as hard. So in summary, parts come from China and Hanna hand builds each one :).

SNjVaper

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Southern NJ USA
Hanna is a friend of mine. Since he is not allowed to post here, I will post my thoughts in his defense. Please note this post is copied from google plus. The poster that started this thread also started the topic with someone one google plus. Here was my response:

Hanna lived about an hour away from me until a few weeks ago. I have not only vaped and hung out with him, but watched him make these (atomizers). He does this by hand. He designed them, builds them, tests them, and primes them. Now, if you bring china parts to the USA, and pay employees minimum wage to assemble them, there gonna be close to the same price and the quality wont be there, because they don't have a passion for it like Hanna does. As far as a video goes, not everything in the vaping world is "open source". Why would a manufacture want to share the secrets that go into something that works so well? The Pentagon says they have the best security system around, yet we have never seen a video of how it works and what the components are. Funny though, he started producing the atomizers because people were contacting him to make them after he posted a "How to" on them. Seems like the average vaper could not do what he did but still wanted this product. Please also remember, Hanna is a manufacture of the product, not the retailer. I know Hanna's profit margin, and I think its quite fair for what he does. I went crazy building 5 atomizers.

.hooligan.

Jan 31, 2012
Indiana
Figured I'd try to lighten the mood... troll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread