Not open for further replies.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Been meaning to make this thread and after reading some other people had interest, here we go.

Post up your tattoo pictures

e7a8y5yr.jpg
3uquru5u.jpg
a5a8urev.jpg
pa9umehu.jpg
use5upa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Where did you get your work done? Looking to get some new ink.... Long overdue but haven't really "shopped around"....

Most of my work was done by Rob Weir at Lance Kellar Studios at 21 and Gratiot in Chesterfield.

The rest was done at Lucky Monkey and Name Brand Tattoo in Ann Arbor

I highly recommend Rob at Lance Kellar. If you get a chance to get tattooed there you won't be disappointed

R

*RJ*

It sometimes feels like I am the only person on the planet with no tattoos and no desire to get any. But I saw the neatest story on the news the other day. Breast cancer survivors were getting shall we say "details" inked on their chests to make them look anatomically correct. The "details" looked absolutely real. Just an amazing story.

R

*RJ*

You aren't the only one RJ :) None here either, I'm afraid of what they would look like when my skin starts wrinkling :lol: Or sagging!

I know! If I ever did decide to get one it would have to be something to do with my son. I've seen that girl Kat (is that right?) do photos of babies on people's arms and they were absolutely beautiful. They looked just like the photo was copied onto their bodies. Amazing talent there!

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I know! If I ever did decide to get one it would have to be something to do with my son. I've seen that girl Kat (is that right?) do photos of babies on people's arms and they were absolutely beautiful. They looked just like the photo was copied onto their bodies. Amazing talent there!

Kat is amazing but you should check out Nikko Hurtado's color portraits. He works in Kats shop in LA. One day I'm going to make the trip out there to get a tattoo from him.

Ill see if I can find some of his work and post it here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

I came really close to getting one when I was in the Marine Corps. Would have been terrible after I got out though, sporting something ridiculous like a skull with a dagger through it, or the Marine bull dog. Just not my thing I guess, though I really do like good tribal artwork, being part Cherokee and all...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I came really close to getting one when I was in the Marine Corps. Would have been terrible after I got out though, sporting something ridiculous like a skull with a dagger through it, or the Marine bull dog. Just not my thing I guess, though I really do like good tribal artwork, being part Cherokee and all...

Same here CT. Came close to getting tattooed by never pulled the trigger. It's too permanent for me. Commitments are hard enough. :D

My Dad was in the Navy and told all of us kids if we ever got one we could just hit the road. He was highly against them. Probably because he saw so many sailors getting them while they were drunk or whatnot and regretting them. So I wasn't allowed and it sort of stuck with me. :blink:

My friend got a tribal tat a few years ago on her ankle...

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
ymany4u2.jpg

Not the greatest photo but more taken for me a few months ago then to share. Having a tattoo on the back of ones neck, you forget it's there and what it looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Nice! I want to do my neck but across the throat and around the sides

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Nice! I want to do my neck but across the throat and around the sides

Yup my plan originally as a cusp was to make it a necklace and have a cancer symbol in the front all connected celtic like. Never panned out.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Yup my plan originally as a cusp was to make it a necklace and have a cancer symbol in the front all connected celtic like. Never panned out.

There's still time :) that would be dope

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread