Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Hardcore Juice Jabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I think it's time to go through my HHV stock pile and sort out which ones need to be in the fridge. Been meaning to do this for a while, just didn't have anything to put them in till yesterday. I picked up a nice plastic container with an air tight lid, now I got to get going on the task.

(sent from a certified procrastinator) :2cool:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think it's time to go through my HHV stock pile and sort out which ones need to be in the fridge. Been meaning to do this for a while, just didn't have anything to put them in till yesterday. I picked up a nice plastic container with an air tight lid, now I got to get going on the task.

(sent from a certified procrastinator) :2cool:

Good idea Chak. You can extend the life of your juice if you keep them in the icebox.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Didn't get a round to-it yesterday, busy helping Mama Chak. But I do have one today…

round tuit.jpg

A good time to give them a good shake, too...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Didn't get a round to-it yesterday, busy helping Mama Chak. But I do have one today…

View attachment 278629

A good time to give them a good shake, too...

I also do not remove caps and drippers if I plan on storing in the icebox for long term use. The alcohol ......s steeping. I will pull them before I use them though.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
My favorites so far (each with totally separate tastes and not similar to each other) are Legend, Huntsman, Dragon's Fire, Pirate's Booty, and Mallow Mint (some I mix with each other for separate unique flavor combos:p). Mallow Mint is a very strong mint and has some PG which when I dilute it with VG or mix way down with other flavors it's almost undetectable.

I ordered Shadow and Serendipity for the first time a few months ago but probably won't reorder those 2 since the others are more to my liking straight up. I haven't tried the 3 new ones though. I'm looking for more reviews on Gaia, Maple, Eh? and Temptation.

For those who are concerned about PG/VG, I think it's worth noting that HHV is one of the few suppliers who actually offer some PG-FREE, 100% VG e-liquids which is so important to some people. Some places use the phrase 100% "VG based" without disclosing that there's tons of PG in their flavorings (or in whatever other solvents or ingredients might be used in some extractions) that could possibly be unpleasant to some of us.

HHV is right up front with all the necessary info a person needs without having to send emails or do thousands of searches on ECF lol. It's amazing how many websites don't disclose the PG/VG ratio and think that it's unimportant yet there are people who have adverse reactions or allergies to either PG or VG or flavors containing PG etc.

When people do reviews they should always mention whether "fresh" out of the mail or "__ weeks old" along with the PG/VG ratio as well as the nic level. All those things effect the flavor, taste and smell which would be important to some of us, or at least make for a more interesting read.:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My favorites so far (each with totally separate tastes and not similar to each other) are Legend, Huntsman, Dragon's Fire, Pirate's Booty, and Mallow Mint (some I mix with each other for separate unique flavor combos:p). Mallow Mint is a very strong mint and has some PG which when I dilute it with VG or mix way down with other flavors it's almost undetectable.

I ordered Shadow and Serendipity for the first time a few months ago but probably won't reorder those 2 since the others are more to my liking straight up. I haven't tried the 3 new ones though. I'm looking for more reviews on Gaia, Maple, Eh? and Temptation.

For those who are concerned about PG/VG, I think it's worth noting that HHV is one of the few suppliers who actually offer some PG-FREE, 100% VG e-liquids which is so important to some people. Some places use the phrase 100% "VG based" without disclosing that there's tons of PG in their flavorings (or in whatever other solvents or ingredients might be used in some extractions) that could possibly be unpleasant to some of us.

HHV is right up front with all the necessary info a person needs without having to send emails or do thousands of searches on ECF lol. It's amazing how many websites don't disclose the PG/VG ratio and think that it's unimportant yet there are people who have adverse reactions or allergies to either PG or VG or flavors containing PG etc.

When people do reviews they should always mention whether "fresh" out of the mail or "__ weeks old" along with the PG/VG ratio as well as the nic level. All those things effect the flavor, taste and smell which would be important to some of us, or at least make for a more interesting read.:)

If you like Huntsman then there is a good chance you'll like Gaia, Maple, Eh, or both.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I also do not remove caps and drippers if I plan on storing in the icebox for long term use. The alcohol ......s steeping. I will pull them before I use them though.

Good idea, Bronze. I had to pull mine as I needed to start blending them asap. After that the portion I didn't blend went into the fridge. :)

ETA: Actually, it wasn't blending but mixing new with the old, the weak with the strong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread