HHV bacco comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Long time guys...I wanted to start a thread about the tobacco comparisons...I remember GT posted something awhile back and after reading a couple reviews here it has me curious again...The ones I have are Dragons Fire...PB...Gandy (Legend)...Shadowfax (Shadow)...and Heavenly T

Legend/Serendipity......If it is correct on what ashechtman said in his review, I really need to get some Dipity....Sounds like this would be my favorite....He says "This tastes like a deeper and more complex version of legend. It has the same properties that i mentioned with legend, but with added notes of coffee and chocolate"...Would you all agree with this?

Shadow/Heavenly Army.....I also believe I would like the Army from his comparisons on these 2....

I know there were others that GT talked about before....Before I placed my next order, I wanted to get everyones input...I love all 5 but would probably put the Booty #1...Love that stuff!!!!!!

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Legend is one of my favorites so far, I would agree that dipity is similar and to me does have coffee and cocoa notes.

For the last few days I have not been able to put Sludge down, it delicious!

I have Dragons Fire, Heavenly Army, Heavenly tobacco and more Legend steeping right now.

PB, Huntsman and Dark horse are in the mail :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Long time guys...I wanted to start a thread about the tobacco comparisons...I remember GT posted something awhile back and after reading a couple reviews here it has me curious again...The ones I have are Dragons Fire...PB...Gandy (Legend)...Shadowfax (Shadow)...and Heavenly T

Legend/Serendipity......If it is correct on what ashechtman said in his review, I really need to get some Dipity....Sounds like this would be my favorite....He says "This tastes like a deeper and more complex version of legend. It has the same properties that i mentioned with legend, but with added notes of coffee and chocolate"...Would you all agree with this?

Shadow/Heavenly Army.....I also believe I would like the Army from his comparisons on these 2....

I know there were others that GT talked about before....Before I placed my next order, I wanted to get everyones input...I love all 5 but would probably put the Booty #1...Love that stuff!!!!!!

Dipity is from the same background tobaccos as Legend they say, but to me, that is where the similarity ends. I get absolutely zero cherry note to it and a very noticeable one in Legend. But the rest, again, to my taste buds, is accurate, cocoa-coffee tobacco. And it is rich and wonderful!

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Dipity is from the same background tobaccos as Legend they say, but to me, that is where the similarity ends. I get absolutely zero cherry note to it and a very noticeable one in Legend. But the rest, again, to my taste buds, is accurate, cocoa-coffee tobacco. And it is rich and wonderful!

Hey Clay....How's the DIY coming along?...:)....I have to get some dipity on my next order !!!!!!

MwSlim.......I'm afraid of the sludge for some reason...Either people love it or hate it....as for DH and Huntsman....they seem about as close to a stinky as you would find here...I don't want earthy...who knows...I could possibly like them but I doubt I'll ever get to a point to even try...

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Hey Clay....How's the DIY coming along?...:)....I have to get some dipity on my next order !!!!!!

MwSlim.......I'm afraid of the sludge for some reason...Either people love it or hate it....as for DH and Huntsman....they seem about as close to a stinky as you would find here...I don't want earthy...who knows...I could possibly like them but I doubt I'll ever get to a point to even try...

When I ordered sludge I didn't think I'd like it either but I wanted to try all of the NETs. For the last week it's been my go to juice, I wish I would have ordered more.

If you don't want to commit to a full bottle shoot me a pm and I'll send ya a sample :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Todd, you should definitely try some Dipity. I don't vape it that much, but when I do I wonder why I don't vape it more often. I vaped some 15mg Dipity all day yesterday and it was fantastic.

I still haven't tried Huntsman or Dark Horse because the "earthy" and "grassy" descriptions always turned me off. But I'm going to try a sample size (30ml ;) of them on my next order.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Todd, you should definitely try some Dipity. I don't vape it that much, but when I do I wonder why I don't vape it more often. I vaped some 15mg Dipity all day yesterday and it was fantastic.

I still haven't tried Huntsman or Dark Horse because the "earthy" and "grassy" descriptions always turned me off. But I'm going to try a sample size (30ml ;) of them on my next order.
Pap...they are definitely grassy so if that's not you're thing, I'd get a small bottle. I like Huntsman but only on an occasional basis. Sorry Hula. :(

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Nutty would be the last term I would apply to Huntsman. But who am I? :)

So, you get more strawberry than nut?

Might regret that when newbs come in and say they get no strawberry. On the other hand,
we could start something and see how many buy into it.

I get LOTSA raspberry!

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Well, I'm gonna try a 30ml "sample" bottle of it anyway. I've never had an HHV juice I couldn't vape. So even if it's not great, I know I can vape it. Eventually.

Heck, it's just $13. A lot of people spend that on a lunch that's gone in 30 minutes.

It's not grassy after a long steep. It is a work of art. Kinda like a bail of hay. Seriously, though,
it is very good. If you are worried about that, try the Dark Horse, which is Huntsman Lite. Less
filling, fewer calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread