Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Fair point kit, its no time for joking

Would still like to hear from mac on why he sold dodgy juice and what hes doing with my £ ?

Yeah i agree there should be some sort of product recall i still have all mine not really used them yet cos of my beloved bling thankgod lol
maybe for us UK e-smokers smokester should step in ? ? ?

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Yeah i agree there should be some sort of product recall i still have all mine not really used them yet cos of my beloved bling thankgod lol
maybe for us UK e-smokers smokester should step in ? ? ?

If you read a forum over the pond then mac admits to changing the whole product line which suggests he should consider replacing any unfiltered liquid.

Quote below

"And as far as the cloudiness goes, we have switched our entire product line to a fully filtered Smoke juice and you will notice that not only is the taste still there, but the fluid itself is crystal clear and and of a viscosity that could not possibly clog any atomizer. This switch-over occurred several weeks ago!

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
If you read a forum over the pond then mac admits to changing the whole product line which suggests he should consider replacing any unfiltered liquid.

Quote below

"And as far as the cloudiness goes, we have switched our entire product line to a fully filtered Smoke juice and you will notice that not only is the taste still there, but the fluid itself is crystal clear and and of a viscosity that could not possibly clog any atomizer. This switch-over occurred several weeks ago!

He may have changed it to fullyfiltered but what about the rest of us stuck with the unfiltered J.C.
is he going to product recall for the people with the unfiltered J.C. this is the big QUESTION ? ? ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread