Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My very first premium juice according to USPS arrives on 4-19.

I will not be able to wait until it is steeped to start using it but I will sample some from each bottle. I bought a lot of stuff.

How long is optimum for HHV juices to steep?

Will I notice a big difference after steeping?

John..love your enthusiasm. We've all been there and done that (and still do).

To begin, proper steep time is determined by each individual just the same as the attractiveness of any given flavor. Let me clue you in on a couple things. Most HHV juices have extracting alcohol in them when the extract was manufactured. This alcohol is not particularly pleasant. So it is highly advised to take caps and drippers off your bottles when you recieve them. A day or two should be plenty. Alcohol also ......s the steeping process so get it out of there when you receive your shipment. Second, steeping is nothing more than flavor molecules bonding together. So it stands to reason the more you shake the juice, the quicker it will steep.

All that boring stuff aside, some people enjoy their juice right out of the mailbox. However, I think it is safe to say the majority like it more at least a week after they receive it. YMMV. HHV juice continues to improve with age IMO and even out several months. But I also find that one week makes a big difference and puts them in a good spot.

You have enough quantity to sample it right away and then after every few days or so until it dials in according to your tastes. Keep in mind, these are new flavors for you so there will be some flavor acquisition to get past as well. So be patient.

Vape it till you like it. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Do the 3ml samples need steeping?

The 3ml samples are hard to say, because even though they are made in advance, there's no way to tell how far in advance that was. it may have been a week or two before you place your, or it may have been the same day. For the most part, it is safe to say they are probably good to vape when they reach your mailbox.

If they taste a little funny, remove the caps and drip tips for 24 - 48 hours and try them again. It's possible you got a fresh batch of a certain sample.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread