It's all HHV's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I am a chain vaper, a freaking really bad chain vapor.

I have several 50ml bottles of HHV in front of me airing out. I decide to sample 5ml's just to see. I decided to start with something I have never tried from anyone before. I vaped almost non-stop until a 5ml tank was empty. Ummm that unaired unsteeped stuff was good. Lets try something else. I loaded of 5ml's of something else unfamiliar. I am chain vaping it too. Oh man.... I am going to go through 6 50ml bottles before it is even steeped yet. White Lie is currently loaded.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I think I will slow down now. I was going to start sounding like a HHV fan boy.

I loaded Carmel Apple Tobacco, it is not bad but it is not doing as much for me.

I have read a few places if you don't like it today you will like it next month or something like that. Also my stuff has had no steeping time.

I really really like the first two, I do like tobacco flavors but the caramel apple tobacco is not doing the same for me as the first two.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
That's great news John:D...now...the important question is...

Have you reordered large quantities yet? Save the little bottles to tip quantities of the large bottles into because little amounts steep faster than big amounts.

Oh, I didn't know that about little bottles vs large bottles but it makes sense.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Nah. But if you're vaping high nicotine levels you might want to order two of the same flavors at different strengths, the lower for nighttime or anytime you feel your heart pitter pattering a bit faster than is normal or you get a headache.

Can you OD on vaping?

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Per John - get yourself some bottles with less nic in them/lower levels for the evening. That should do it....

I get insomnia. At least that's what I'm attributing it to. I didn't realize that's what was causing it until this week. So now I'm sitting here waiting to get sleepy, and not vaping.. It's not fun..

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Are you on the CAT? That one's not a net and pepper taste is common with tobacco absolute which is what a lot of vendors use for their tobacco flavors. I'd leave it for a while to settle down and shake now and then. It should calm down after a while. :) Oh - and for 10 mls....are you drinking lots of water to compensate? That may help too.

I taste pepper. Tasting pepper is not a bad thing but I have not noticed that before. Have my tastebuds gone batty?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Are you on the CAT? That one's not a net and pepper taste is common with tobacco absolute which is what a lot of vendors use for their tobacco flavors. I'd leave it for a while to settle down and shake now and then. It should calm down after a while. :) Oh - and for 10 mls....are you drinking lots of water to compensate? That may help too.

What is a CAT? I probably need more water.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
Buy em high, and cut em to low. That is something the vendors won't let you in on. Another good site lets you get an 8oz bottle of your ratio of choice for 8 bucks.
I order stronger flavor/nic than normal, and cut it. More juice for same price. Vendors not adding extra flavor options tell me they are hip this (HHV).

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Sorry! Caramel Apple Tobacco isn't a natural extracted tobacco, it uses a "tobacco absolute" which is a liquid nicotine used by many other vendors for their rather artificial tobacco flavors. It sort of isn't artificial but it's not the same as the natural extracts which have a super rounded rich dimension to them - imo of course lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread