Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi HHV fans, I just got a bottle of oompa 30/70. Any ideas on how long it should steep? I dripped it just to taste it and it really doesn't have much flavor right now. Would love to hear your recommendations!

Hey cmccl, I'm not much of an Oompa fan. There are others who are and may come along to help you. But I am an HHV NET aficionado and my advice to you is to pull the cap and dripper off the bottle and let it sit a day or two to allow the extracting alcohol to evaporate. Then you can recap it. Try dripping it a little each day so you know what it tastes like. But after a week it should start taking shape and continue to get better with age. Shake your bottle often! Hope this helps.

For the record, most people steep 1 - 4 weeks before they vape it. They have plenty in stock so it is easy to steep it.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
2-3 months. That's how long it took my 15ml bottle to bloom for me.

Fantastic flavor... when it's ready :p:blush:

PS: I didn't own a dripper at the time, and was using an iClear16 which is great for flavor. Not certain if the flavor will shine more quickly with a dripper, since I was out of Oompa when I received mine.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
And then there is the occasional person who likes to wait 2 - 3 month. :)

I have a few juices like that too. :)

cmccl...steeping is the same as e-juice. It all tastes different to people. And steep times vary from person to person as well. That's why you should try it at different intervals to see where it dials in for you. Most people, once they find a juice they really like, they stock up on it and swell their inventory so they never have to worry about waiting for steeping. It doesn't get worse with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread