Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have a voopoo drag and a wotofo bravo rta. I love this setup. This is what you should get, too. Of course, the bravo being an rta, you're gonna have to build and wick your own coils. You should use 22ga plain kanthal wire, 7 wraps with inside diameter of 2.5 mm. With dual coils, this should give you .20ohms and if you set the wattage about 60-65watts, you will get the best vape. Be sure to open the airflow all the way open and inhale deeply when hitting this. Dont use juice with anything higher than 6mg nicotine. And you want a juice that has high vg percent as well. This is what i use and i think you should as well.

Reactions: stols001

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
For somebody new to vaping your recommendation can be ... a little.... I mean... tiny bit.... intimidating...but I am tootle poofer and never vape above 30 watts...

I know you love your set up.... but I think you could greatly improve it if you would use enigma coils... if you never use Enigma coil below is video tutorial how to make it.... :D

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
As somewhat... lazy vaper

Janusz...that perfectly describes me as a vaper...(eg. I have NO interest in building coils and NO interest in DIY juices)…(I mean I never ever thought about rolling my own cigarettes)...but...I prefer to refer to myself as being an "energy conservationist"...:thumbs:

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank
JAC Vapor series B DNA75W

images

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Janusz...that perfectly describes me as a vaper...(eg. I have NO interest in building coils and NO interest in DIY juices)…(I mean I never ever thought about rolling my own cigarettes)...but...I like to refer to myself as being an "energy conservationist"...:thumbs:

I am lazy vaper but not enough lazy to not wrap 6 or 8 wraps around wraping rod or mix vg/pg with nicotine and some flavorings....my thriftiness usually wins over my laziness :sneaky: :D

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
For somebody new to vaping your recommendation can be ... a little.... I mean... tiny bit.... intimidating...but I am tootle poofer and never vape above 30 watts...

I know you love your set up.... but I think you could greatly improve it if you would use enigma coils... if you never use Enigma coil below is video tutorial how to make it.... :D

Well, im certainly not above that idea. I have 2 of these bravos, and i went "exotic" with one and used pre made clapton/alien wire. Enigma coil you say? Ill just have to look into that. :thumbs:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
my thriftiness usually wins over my laziness :sneaky: :D

Well Janusz...as the youngin's say..."I can smell ya'"...but...when I look at my Handy-Dandy-Dollars-Saved banner...showing I've saved $11,000+ since switching to vaping...I find it hard to upset myself over spending $2 for a Zenith coil...or $3 for an Umbavape 30ml. bottle of ejoose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread