Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
Hi ECF!
Hope you all stay safe and well. :mail:

Thank you all for participating! Sorry for a bit delay of the announcement.
We appreciate all your love and support to Innokin! :wub: Please keep eyes on us for more Innokin vape info and free test samples to come! There will be a KromaR giveaway coming soon! ;)
Congratulations to the 3 + 2 (additional) Lucky winners of this Giveaway! :toast:

@Brewdawg1181
@Irked Particle
@chellie
@hittman
@liblue1

Please PM me to claim your prize! Thank you! You have 7 days to claim the prize before it is expired.

PS:
*Small tips to fight against the COVID-19!
Stay Safe and well, ECF! ❤️
Stay at home;
Sanitize your hands and vapes;
Take on mask before going outside;
Follow WHO for updates about what you can do to stay safe.

Hope we will go through this together very soon!

With love and blessings,
Innokin Team

Thanks to everyone for all the congrats!

Today is actually the 3rd day in a row I've had to stay home from work, as I'm sick. I mentioned before I'm a grocery store worker, & a common job for me is telling the self-checkout machines to shut up & let people leave. Being around so many people each day, unfortunately I can't risk spreading what I have.

I called my local doctor's COVID-19 hotline, & the nurse told me to stay home from work again today, & to call my doctor if my temperature reaches 100.4°+.
I have a productive cough, not a dry one, & no congestion, but my throat's pretty sore. My fever broke last night (was 99.6°).

Anyway, I don't really think I have the virus, but this has really been a wake-up call. My situation just goes to show how careful we all need to be right now. I've been washing my hands way more than usual & using hand sanitizer frequently, & still got sick.

I've gone into detail hoping that someone can get some use from my post, should they find themselves in a similar situation. I had no desire to stay home from work for so long, but we all gotta do what we gotta do.
So please, just be careful out there, y'all! :)

I want to say thanks to Innokin & Timmy for helping to take my mind off all this for a bit. I'm seriously excited to try this device because I'm a battery-life freak, & I think it's perfect for me! I can't wait to give it a spin! :)

Again, take care everyone! :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi ECF!
Hope you all stay safe and well. :mail:

Thank you all for participating! Sorry for a bit delay of the announcement.
We appreciate all your love and support to Innokin! :wub: Please keep eyes on us for more Innokin vape info and free test samples to come! There will be a KromaR giveaway coming soon! ;)
Congratulations to the 3 + 2 (additional) Lucky winners of this Giveaway! :toast:

@Brewdawg1181
@Irked Particle
@chellie
@hittman
@liblue1

Please PM me to claim your prize! Thank you! You have 7 days to claim the prize before it is expired.

PS:
*Small tips to fight against the COVID-19!
Stay Safe and well, ECF! ❤️
Stay at home;
Sanitize your hands and vapes;
Take on mask before going outside;
Follow WHO for updates about what you can do to stay safe.

Hope we will go through this together very soon!

With love and blessings,
Innokin Team
awesome... thanks for the win & PM incoming...
also congrats to my fellow winners.... and thanks for the congrats & the tags everyone.....

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks to everyone for all the congrats!

Today is actually the 3rd day in a row I've had to stay home from work, as I'm sick. I mentioned before I'm a grocery store worker, & a common job for me is telling the self-checkout machines to shut up & let people leave. Being around so many people each day, unfortunately I can't risk spreading what I have.

I called my local doctor's COVID-19 hotline, & the nurse told me to stay home from work again today, & to call my doctor if my temperature reaches 100.4°+.
I have a productive cough, not a dry one, & no congestion, but my throat's pretty sore. My fever broke last night (was 99.6°).

Anyway, I don't really think I have the virus, but this has really been a wake-up call. My situation just goes to show how careful we all need to be right now. I've been washing my hands way more than usual & using hand sanitizer frequently, & still got sick.

I've gone into detail hoping that someone can get some use from my post, should they find themselves in a similar situation. I had no desire to stay home from work for so long, but we all gotta do what we gotta do.
So please, just be careful out there, y'all! :)

I want to say thanks to Innokin & Timmy for helping to take my mind off all this for a bit. I'm seriously excited to try this device because I'm a battery-life freak, & I think it's perfect for me! I can't wait to give it a spin! :)

Again, take care everyone! :)
So sorry to hear this. Hope it is not the virus and you will recover very soon! Take care~

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I received my prize already today. Wow that was fast! I’m really tired from mowing tonight but will post a pic soon. I haven’t even finished charging it yet. Thanks Innokin! And thanks for the extras.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I received my prize already today. Wow that was fast! I’m really tired from mowing tonight but will post a pic soon. I haven’t even finished charging it yet. Thanks Innokin! And thanks for the extras.
    Same here. Tracking link Sunday, but by the time I checked the link yesterday, it showed Delivered. Went the mailbox, and there it was!:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread