Hi everyone Dale here. Need solid advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
Hi Dale. Welcome to ECF. I smoked for 30+ years. When I made the decision to quit, I researched and bought a Halo G6. It was great at first and really introduced me to world of vaping. But after awhile, I noticed that the batteries were lasting less and less time, which was kind of frustrating. So then I bought an iTaste MVP2 at 101vape.com for $39.99. Now we were talking! Lasted me all day! The only bad thing about it is that when the battery does die, I'll have to throw the whole device away. But it is a very solid and dependable mod for the money. I did buy a Provari after researching it because I wanted something that would last me a very LONG time (years). But I also plan to be vaping for a long time as well, so in the long run it is totally worth it to me. These fine people have given you great suggestions on devices too. Good luck!

Up in steam

Jan 17, 2014
Norway
I started 2 months ago with an original Joyetech eRoll-kit. Very happy. If you just want some good puffs and size like a cig, and no technical hassle it's good. Gives ok taste and decent vape. Go for rather high nicotine juice, if you don't want to re-fill all the time. Check Todd ecigreviews on youtube, as he tests it. He covers a lot of stuff btw.

If you, like me, stumble upon some very yummy juice, and still have to refill that little tank all the time, go for something bigger. I have the Innokin itazte SVD with iclear 30 cartomizer. Now even more happy! But only after i disasembled the whole cartomizer-thing, rinsed everything in water, then rinsed it in vodka, replaced the 2 largest black o-rings with nice food-grade ones, and covered the metal-tip with sugru. At first it tasted oil from production, metal from the tip, and recycled garbage-rubber from the lowest pits of china o-rings, and was a great disappointment & wasted 3ml of good juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread