Hi from Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I'm new here..I'm still smoking analogs but I bought my new vapor cigarette at a shop in Laughlin while on vacation 2 weeks ago..I'm not even sure of the model..I think it's an ego twist, it has the clear tank with the atomizer inside, one puts a wick thing on top of the atomizer and then the battery that attaches..well, last night my atomizer stopped working, I'm pretty sure I got it wet, I wear it around my neck and work as a paramedic..I had it under my shirt but it fell out and while I was cleaning my station yesterday, I leaned in a bucket of water and so did my cigarette :( I've been trying to dry it out but it still isn't working..my guess is its shot..I called the guy that I ordered it from and he's sending me a new one..I'm getting a back up after this. Is there a special way to dry it out??? I'd really like to get this one working because I prefer the vapor to my analogs and was almost done with them when this happened. Also, I shop in freedom smoke USA in Tucson, anyone else have experience there? I had a very nice experience when in went in there. Sorry that this is so long, lots of questions for the newbie. Lol
:)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Put it in a bag or rice and hope the Vaper G*ds are listening. This often does the trick, as I've heard on this Forum many times. TG I have yet to do the toilet drop, but it happens a lot more than I would have ever dreamed it would happen. Welcome to the Forum, congrats on two weeks...awesome! Good luck, Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread