Hi Guys, new here with a battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoolPartyJesus

Oct 24, 2015
So basically i have minimal knowlege about batteries i know that with the mod im getting it has dual inr18650 2200mah but i do not know the amps or continuios amp rate but i have these specs that i dont understand and help with what all this means would be a great help. Thanks!

Capacity: 2200 mAh

Voltage: 3.7V

Charge cut-off voltage:4.2V

Discharge cut-off voltage:2.75V

Standard charging:0.2C(with max. voltage of 4.2V and cut-off current at 0.01C)

Standard discharging:0.2C(Constant current at 0.2C with min. voltage of 2.75V)

Max Discharge current:3C 5C 10C 15C

Impedance:≤20mΩ(Internal resistance measured at AC 1KHZ after 50% SOC)

PoolPartyJesus

Oct 24, 2015
Really need the name & markings on the battery to identify.
The only 2200 mah INR battery I am aware of is a Samsung Inr 18650 22p, it has a 10 amp CDR.

What dual battery power device comes with 10a CDR batteries?
The mod came today and the battery that i listed was the one in the pic of what i ordered and when i got them they were different the ones that i have in my hands say YN-ICR-18650-2S-15J04 on them i will probably get new ones sometime soon due to them being ICR but right now could you help me figure out what a safe ohm to vape at would be while still getting clouds and flavor?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey @PoolPartyJesus - Welcome to ECF. Sir2 has you hooked up with some excellent links for good batteries.

Reputable brands (from reputable suppliers) - AW, Samsung 25R, HG, Sony VTCs.... Much better safe than sorry. It's worth a couple extra bucks to get good batteries.

And even with that, I always treat my batteries as rated for 1/2 their KNOWN CDR. And then, I'll build to about 50-75% of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread