hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sounds like the board might be bad. I'm not sure what the warranty is on those but I have two that I bought a couple months ago. Luckily I haven't had any issues. Maybe @Innokin_timmy can take a look at your post and give some advice.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Hi @Tarpey, sorry for not being able to reply you earlier.
    According to the information you mentioned above, here are some steps for troubleshooting:

1). Please figure out whether this happened when the battery is fully charged or almost run out of battery; cause it may happen when the battery is running out of power and it will automatically shuts down under high-power output, or the battery ratio is not enough to drive high-power output then it will shut down itself. Therefore, please try to use fully charged battery, if the problem still happens please go to next step.

2) Try to use with other batteries, such as: the Sony VTC Series (VTC4,VTC5,VTC6). If it still gets the issue, then please adjust the wattage to 10W to make sure the battery ratio is enough to support the output.

3). If you have tried the above steps, it still does not work normally, please email to support@innokin.com for warranty inquiry.

Any other questions, please feel free to DM me or email to support@innokin.com for helps.
    Thank you!

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you very much for you're help I will try and get a now batteries and see if that help what do you think about molicel p26a 18650 batteries
    You are welcome. As for the battery, as i mentioned above, have better use the the Sony VTC Series (VTC4,VTC5,VTC6) which has higher output current is 30A. And please make sure to use a brand new real one with certification.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread