hi im new... need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemton

Sep 13, 2015
just bought a subox mini starter kit...

my tank has been producing alot of crackling sounds.. and small bits of juices have been poping up into the drip tip and into mouth...

how to solve?

would posting a picture of my rba ( showing how the wick and coil is help? )

currently it says 0.7ohms no matter how much watts i change it to it still happens.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Probably flooded. Too much juice in the coil; it sounds overfilled.

I'd drain some of the juice from the tank. It should clear up. Please do post a pic; I don't have this tank, but I'm sure someone else does. It might not be assembled properly & that could be letting too much juice into the coil... but it's probably just overfilled.

Reactions: Cloudd

jemton

Sep 13, 2015

I'd drain some of the juice from the tank. It should clear up. Please do post a pic; I don't have this tank, but I'm sure someone else does. It might not be assembled properly & that could be letting too much juice into the coil... but it's probably just overfilled.

Sounds flooded to me too, especially at higher powers

there posted :D plz help thanks... im left with like 2 more cuts of wicks.. so i dont wana risk trial and error anymore =p

Cloudd

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran

Could it be the hotspots?

Cloudd

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
just bought a subox mini starter kit...

my tank has been producing alot of crackling sounds.. and small bits of juices have been poping up into the drip tip and into mouth...

how to solve?

would posting a picture of my rba ( showing how the wick and coil is help? )

currently it says 0.7ohms no matter how much watts i change it to it still happens.

What wattage are you running at? Which airflow size are you using? Is the coils premade or you built it? Is it a widebore or thin drip tip? Are you taking lung hits or MTL hits?

Try reading this thread, see if it helps
Subtank mini spitting issues? | E-Cigarette Forum

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello Jemton :) sounds like as stated above flooding. wicking can be a bit tricky at times to get it just perfect, a good way to practice is get a 1$ bag of cotton balls from walmart or anyplace that sells them, wil save you a ton of money untill you get your perfect wicking, hope this helps. Happy Vaping!

Reactions: AXIOM_1

jemton

Sep 13, 2015
any place i can learn wicking from?
Hello Jemton :) sounds like as stated above flooding. wicking can be a bit tricky at times to get it just perfect, a good way to practice is get a 1$ bag of cotton balls from walmart or anyplace that sells them, wil save you a ton of money untill you get your perfect wicking, hope this helps. Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread