Hi!! my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffjr464

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
London, Ontario, Canada
Hi , my name is jeff, i've been smoking for 15 years, im up to almost 2 packs a day and i can't do it any longer, i can literally feel it killing me, tried gum, inhalers etc, none worked for me, i am not afraid to say i have absolutely no willpower, i want to quit, im only 32 years old and i don't wanna die and im starting to feel health effects (gasping for air at night,etc), is it true that canadian e cigs have no nicotine? wtf is the point then!!!! i am a nic monster!!! if you guys can direct me to a way (in canada) to get vaping with nicotine to kick this habit im all ears, price is not a factor, come on guys help me out!!!

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Well you're in the right forum. My piece of advice is to start with a good device such as an ego and a 24 mg juice. Personally I'd look into dripping. I don't think without dripping I'd have ever gotten away from the cigarettes. As for where in Canada I'll leave that to your country folk to answer.

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hy there your in the right place ...there isso much valuable info on ecf really ..I am new at this 1 month and I tell you I have tried many times ..many ways but feel I have a real chance now...also the support here is like none I have seen before...hang in there and dn't be afraid to ask questions...best of luck to you

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Get yourself to 5 posts in this forum, wait an hour for the servers to reset and then check the location specific groups for Canadian forums. They'll point you in the right direction.
Just to expand on what JEN said, here is the Canada subforum...
Canada Forum

They will help you find what you're looking for.
:)

Mondo

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
SC
I'm working my way up to 5, too. So I'll drop in and say hello and good luck. For me, after a week of vaping, I stopped the real smokes and never looked back. It was much easier than I expected. Hope it works for you, too. But look around, I've learned there are a lot of options out there. This site is as good as you'll find for info.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
after much study and hunting i think i am going to buy an ego-c twist setup, anyone have suggestions for the most goodies/best price in a kit? preferably in ontario with a rock solid juice supply?

This is the cheapest ECF listed Cdn vendor you will find. Located in Newmarket, Ont and has a stall on weekends at the Highway 400 Fleamarket:
http://www.canvape.com/ego-c-ego-c-twist-ego-twist-vv-variable-voltage-p/twist.htm
Here's the ECF Canvape thread- very highly regarded by ECF members:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...358-official-canvape-com-thread-part-2-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread