Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva213

Feb 16, 2020
United States
My fetch pro stop working. Hubbys stop first i can charge his and its fine take it off the charger and nothing. Then today my screen went dim i can't even get a hit from it. Question what is the best device out there. He had a smok wocket after 2 months his stop charging and my wocket still works fine. Need a better brand then smok any good suggestion. HELP

Attachments

• 20201023_203210.jpg
    20201023_203210.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Pretty much anything but Ijoy.

As far as pods (that sounds like a pod type thing) I'd imagine you have lots of options you could try here for ideas: Pod Systems | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck and welcome to ECF I'm sure you will get lots more specific suggestions based on what you are vaping for now.

As far as durability though you have plenty of options.

Anna

Shiva213

Feb 16, 2020
United States
Pretty much anything but Ijoy.

As far as pods (that sounds like a pod type thing) I'd imagine you have lots of options you could try here for ideas: Pod Systems | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck and welcome to ECF I'm sure you will get lots more specific suggestions based on what you are vaping for now.

As far as durability though you have plenty of options.

Anna
Thank you..I need something else besides smok

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Without knowing specifics like how high a wattage you vape and as much other info you can give, it's impossible to suggest anything. The market is flooded with all types of devices for about 27 different styles and levels of vaping. And that's not taking into account the non-pod market.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: HigherStateD

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    what do you want in a device? You want an internal battery or do you want to be able to take the battery out and put it into a charger that you had to buy separately? why isn't separately spelled seperately, that's how i say it! and why is it spelled instead of spelt? I like saying spelt! so i'm just not sure what you're after ma'am. you want something really thicc is that it? something with stronk metal and a fantastic reputation? what's your budget? Does size matter? Does color matter? Does wattage range matter? Do you like using tanks with coils or do you like dripping? Once you let us know what you'd like, we can help.

Reactions: stols001

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    This should check all your boxes

Lost Vape GEMINI Hybrid 80W Pod System

I like Lost Vape. Construction is good and aesthetic is probably my favorite of all mods on the market. This system is cool because you can use the lostvape pods and coils or you can screw in a little adapter and use tanks and rebuildables if you ever want to get into that. It also takes an external 18650. Enjoy!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.

I like Lost Vape. Construction is good and aesthetic is probably my favorite of all mods on the market. This system is cool because you can use the lostvape pods and coils or you can screw in a little adapter and use tanks and rebuildables if you ever want to get into that. It also takes an external 18650. Enjoy!
    I've been seriously considering the gemini hybrid for something smaller, at least to what I have. Only reason I'm leaning towards a no is that it doesn't do temperature control. Otherwise, it looks like a great device. Probably just what you'd like,

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    @HigherStateD, the Maxpod looks interesting for a draw activated stealth setup.

Just there's limited information on the coils, no metal is mentioned.

But the Fireluke 22 with the SS904L mesh coils is looking interesting for TC users, just waiting on places to get stock.
    And of course the aegis boost plus would be something to consider

Shiva213

Feb 16, 2020
    United States

Thank you

• Love
    Reactions: Plumes.91
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread