High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hi John,
I can't login on the new page, says email not registered but when I try to set a new account says email already registered??? Help! :) bnrk

When I first logged in to HDV I got the same thing, just click on forgotten password, it will send you a new one, then you can go in and change it back.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Labor Day Sale, going on ONLY at High Desert Vapes!! (since I can create these types on coupons on HDE)

$10 off your favorite designer glass tank!! Coupon Code: tanks
20% OFF all ejuice!! Coupon Code: 20OFF

Codes are case sensitive. Please feel free to re-post on your favorite social forum. Sale good through Monday 9/3/12

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
20OFF not working for me on HDV, man I'm just not having any luck.

Ranzor,

I've had 4 orders come in over the weekend with that coupon code. Couple things to check are:

Are you logged in?
Are you typing it in the field as exactly: 20OFF

let me know...

-JR

Ranzor

Apr 8, 2012
New Mexico
I tried it several different ways with no luck, it was probably my fault the way my brain is working at the moment. Dont worry about it I placed the order anyway.
I have been on the road with work since the 14th and got back home in time to work the entire weekend, with the added bonus of a dead car battery and a dead watersoftener when I got home lol. The only upside to August was I got to catch Iron Maiden at the Pavillion the night before I left.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I tried it several different ways with no luck, it was probably my fault the way my brain is working at the moment. Dont worry about it I placed the order anyway.
I have been on the road with work since the 14th and got back home in time to work the entire weekend, with the added bonus of a dead car battery and a dead watersoftener when I got home lol. The only upside to August was I got to catch Iron Maiden at the Pavillion the night before I left.

Hmmm, just had another one come in with that code and it worked. Sorry you had so much trouble and about your water softener ect. When it rains it pours eh?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Last time I had problems it was my fault so I expect the same this time. My brain is mush at the moment, I just need two days in a row off work to sleep.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like it, hope your able to get some well deserved rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread