High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Shhh, don't tell my wife that....she's been buggin me for a horse, then to start growing hay LOL

Mums the word! ha ha I have had horses for so long I can't imagine what it would be like without them :)

I was wondering does a green tea flavor exist? I was thinking about doing an extraction, but if green tea flavor is out that would work too. bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Mums the word! ha ha I have had horses for so long I can't imagine what it would be like without them :)

I was wondering does a green tea flavor exist? I was thinking about doing an extraction, but if green tea flavor is out that would work too. bnrk

Sure you can find it here: High Desert Age Test

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I second that statement, its much better. And thanks for taking great care of your customers and putting up with my whiny drivel :)

Your welcome, but really I have the best customers in the world! You guys are what makes us great---and inspires us to do better!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Oh wow how did I miss that the other day! Thanks, will have to put Green Tea on my next order :) And yes love the new webpage look now it is easier to navigate and easier on the eyes too, thanks! bnrk

Your very welcome, can't say we don't listen to our customers. =)

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Hi John,

Have you seen these and can you get them?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ors-w-key-ring-clasp-nifty-available-now.html

The reason I ask is because they would be somewhat stealthy, a little over 2 inches tall, and they are VV. Also they would stay in my shirt pocket better rather than clanking out and maybe breaking when they hit whatever. I need such as dripping doesn't fit in well with my having to be out and about, operating machinery and what not.

Of course at 400 mAh the batt. life would maybe be 2 to 2-1/2 hrs. of moderate vaping? I'd guess I'd need maybe 4 or 5 and additional chargers as well? I guess that would have to be determined experiencially( we engineers can't spell to save our butts). Stick about 4 or 5 of these little dealies in an old Marlboro box pack and go out and sneer and vape at the Simon-pure oh-so-pures that never smoked, drank nor shot-up and think they can walk on water without leaving any tracks. Oooooo. Be still my heart, assuming I have one.:p

I would much prefer you as my vendor rather than these other chaps. Also, I realize it might take a while to acquire them.

Good hunting.

Thanks.

Edit later add on:

Just noticed that GV will be having a 350 mAh Twist type unit somewhat later in time. Darned confusing at times are they.

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Anyone who has tried NF flavors, caramel cream or caramel? Is pancake any good, lets say vs cap waffle?

Thanks

I think the NF pancake/maple is better than capella's personally. And the caramel and caramel cream are both very popular. But I'll let the folks who have tried some chime in =)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I think the NF pancake/maple is better than capella's personally. And the caramel and caramel cream are both very popular. But I'll let the folks who have tried some chime in =)

I havent tried pancake or caramel yet but caramel cream is very good.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hey john hows it going? I placed my first order on your new website highdesertvapes.....a couple days ago just wondering if it went through ok? Your friend James Zombie...

James,

Sorry I never got your payment. You should check with your bank first and make sure you were not charged, then sign in and complete the payment part of the order.

Thanks!

-JR

nickgonzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
NM, USA
Hi,
I have been so busy but had to stop in and say I tried the organic NF Toffee and it is sooooooooo good! Love it :) I will be trying more of these next order. I haven't had time to mix anything else up, but when I do will report back. bnrk

Yes please! I am about to order some of the NF, what % did you do toffee at? Isn't 8% supposed to be good for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread