rps20180208_075343.jpg

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Wantok by Veratech Philippines [emoji1198]
Got it for a steal, God I love Pinoy gear

The tube, nothing special but a decent copper tube by Vaperz Cloud the Nimbus, it's become my daily beater tube.
3e392437c84dbb927a3f0ed8a3dc47ad.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Pinoy gear seems popular, yet ironically I have only had issues with the pinoy things I have bought. Just unlucky I guess. And I wouldn’t touch anything by GI mods. Their support is shocking.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Pinoy gear seems popular, yet ironically I have only had issues with the pinoy things I have bought. Just unlucky I guess. And I wouldn’t touch anything by GI mods. Their support is shocking.
Yeah some Pinoy isn't up to snuff. Two you really can't go wrong with, MCV and Gatub.

Reactions: Ben85

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Yeah some Pinoy isn't up to snuff. Two you really can't go wrong with, MCV and Gatub.

Lately I feel MCV have jumped the shark there prices are kinda out of line with the “ok” stuff thy have been coming out with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Lately I feel MCV have jumped the shark there prices are kinda out of line with the “ok” stuff thy have been coming out with

High price, hell yes due to their limited production small hand crafted gear but I certainly do not classify their gear as just "OK". The Raptor G2, Elite Mods along with Fuel V1, Fuel V2, RDA's, Fuel RDTA and Warhead RDA's all have exceptional build and performance. I have yet to be disappointed with anything I've picked up.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
I buy high end gear I have a pilak silver mod don’t care on price but I have not been WOWed but I’m more into tubes and nothen to grate thy have pushed out “lately “ I did not like the looks of the. G2 so I never picked one up but I bet thy are well made and hit hard may get a elite but I know someone that striped out a screw but that’s prob user error

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I just feel there older gear is more high end and better made then what I have seen lately but yes all there gear is high and and well made and u really can’t go wrong with it

I know what you mean, I've been revisiting my older gear with 22mm devices and really been loving them. I can't get enough of my old Velocity, Fuel V1, Darang RDA's along with my Anubis, Tahiti and Rig V1/V2 Mods. The flavor is much better with awesome performance and very, very good build quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread