I rarely drip but here goes :thumb:
9AAE102C-F94F-4432-8B47-1A7B42450007.jpeg

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Wantok by Veratech Philippines [emoji1198]
Got it for a steal, God I love Pinoy gear

The tube, nothing special but a decent copper tube by Vaperz Cloud the Nimbus, it's become my daily beater tube.
3e392437c84dbb927a3f0ed8a3dc47ad.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
how do you like the Wantok r0 ? .
Mine should be here early this week, and I can't wait to polish it ONCE then just soap & water clean .

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I like it, only downside is the spring in the switch. I saw a YouTube where someone replaced the spring with small magnets. I'm going to look it up again and do it.

Other than that I really do like it, I love the battery door, the looks and good performance with silver plated copper contacts.

Reactions: petrotech

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
yer I saw the vid with the magnet upgrade, looks easy enough .
I think the yt channel is called Nevyns lab or something like that.
I guess were on the hunt for the right size magnets huh! , if you would when/ if you find any let me know so I can snag some .
Great looking mod though I love Brass / copper.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
yer I saw the vid with the magnet upgrade, looks easy enough .
I think the yt channel is called Nevyns lab or something like that.
I guess were on the hunt for the right size magnets huh! , if you would when/ if you find any let me know so I can snag some .
Great looking mod though I love Brass / copper.
I'm going to try the box mod magnets from Fat Daddy

SHOP

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The mech I have that IMO is the highest quality in design and manufacture of it's type is also the most expensive mech I ever bought. It's from a very limited one time titanium run of the VaporArt GP PAPS X model circa July 2014. I have TiX serial #11. I didn't buy it for myself but for others on the forum not as fast on sale day (they sold out within a few minutes). It is still unused, packed away and serves as a never again reminder.

Perseas recently shut down VapourArt and his suppliers forum here on ECF. A sad day for a lot of his dedicated customers worldwide, especially those who ran on no other forum but his. I didn't do a photo session of this TiX, but as a long time friend I know he would not object to my using old pictures saved from the VA website way back in July 2014 (same as I had his permission to do when I ran on his ECF forum).

Attachments

• vapouart_img_7768.jpg
    vapouart_img_7768.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 96
  • vapouart_img_8095.jpg
    vapouart_img_8095.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 88
  • Vapourart_IMG_6977.jpg
    Vapourart_IMG_6977.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 90

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
I like it, only downside is the spring in the switch. I saw a YouTube where someone replaced the spring with small magnets. I'm going to look it up again and do it.

Other than that I really do like it, I love the battery door, the looks and good performance with silver plated copper contacts.

What a difference , I got hold of some good 4x2 mm magnets ( 50 of the little suckers, ) did the change out and viola much better.
Downright fiddly as hell to do it took 4/5 attempts but well worth it.
Not hard to do just finicky but well worth it.
Only downside to this is I now have 47 magnets i'll prolly never use but for 6 bucks for 50 no complaints.
If you haven't done the switch yet let me know i'll send you few mags 'lord knows I have plenty.:thumbs:

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
What a difference , I got hold of some good 4x2 mm magnets ( 50 of the little suckers, ) did the change out and viola much better.
Downright fiddly as hell to do it took 4/5 attempts but well worth it.
Not hard to do just finicky but well worth it.
Only downside to this is I now have 47 magnets i'll prolly never use but for 6 bucks for 50 no complaints.
If you haven't done the switch yet let me know i'll send you few mags 'lord knows I have plenty.:thumbs:
Cool, I'll PM you. Yeah I got the Fat Daddy mag's and they're too large :(

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The image below was posted on Reddit 3 years ago and apparently contains over $15,000 worth of mods and attys.
I believe the one in the box is one-off solid silver Caravella 003 with matching solid silver atty.

150 premium internet points for anyone who can identify every one of the devices.

fkctzwW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread