-High-End Mechanicals and Atomizers-Pictures & Discussion Round 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dochartaigh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
PA, United States
Very nice setup there. Love the brass and the flat sides add just a bit of interest.

Is that the Br-M finish?

It "BR-EM (Soft Brass, blasted Earth-Matte). Limited edition." It marks up easier than my stainless steel mods do which I don't like. Nothing you can even feel if you run your fingernail over it or anything though (so the metal isn't actually getting hurt). I'm hoping when the patina starts to form it'll start to look even more awesome!

Beautiful setup. I see you are a shooter too!

How could you tell? ;)

Last edited:

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Great.....hopefully I don't get a lemon! I will be sure to let you know how I make out with mine; it should be here today...

Where'd ya get it? Please do keep me informed.

I have great hope for it. I think it will work out. Terra Vapes has been very responsive to the issue. I can't complain about the CS.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Where'd ya get it? Please do keep me informed.

I have great hope for it. I think it will work out. Terra Vapes has been very responsive to the issue. I can't complain about the CS.

I got mine from vapeupusa.com.....I will be sure to examine it closely to make sure there's no discrepancies with it before I use it.....Thanks for letting me know that you had problems with yours...now I know to be careful and really take a hard look at it before building on it...

halcon

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Austin, TX
uhedyqyz.jpg

Cearamm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
USA
Its safe to say that we are all "one mod over the line..."

Its become glaringly obvious that i am an Atmomixani fanboy, well anything Greek made really. Heres my mixed nemesis with naval brass accents off the new CNC brass nemmy.

Mixed nemesis + DOME genny atty. greeaaaaaaat flavor. Like, blow you away flavor

2hoback.jpg

Reactions: Innova

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.