Not open for further replies.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Not much of a dripper but its tempting just because its Hellfire. Darren makes the best vape gear in the industry for sure...

I agree! :)

Finally found a build I am happy with in the HF Shorty. Did 5-wraps of 29ga. with 200 mesh solid wick. I have tried 5-6 builds in it now, and I kept getting either hot legs or flooding (easy to flood the Shorty as it turns out)......This time I made sure that the wick was tightly fit into the insulator, and I am getting no flooding now! It is SUCH a good vape....awesome flavor and vapor production.....Would highly recommend picking one up if you have the chance!!

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
MCR family pics.

From left to right we have 18650 polished Hiduron (Copper Nickel) with an original button and Polished Hiduron lock ring next we have an 18500 polished Hiduron with a polished SS flat topcap and SS flush button then we have an 18650 Brushed SS tube with a hybrid adapter next to an 18350 brushed SS tube with polished SS flat topcap and a SS flush button then we have an 18350 brushed Coldur-A (Silicon Bronze) tube next an 18500 brushed Coldur-A tube with a hybrid adapter and an original switch with a brushed Coldur-A lock ring and finally there's an MCR driptip.

alarsen77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
Pennsylvania
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413237015.820685.jpg

My first authentic and loving it!

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
for anyone who's been wanting a RSM Rocket, they're making a new version of it called the RocketR. It's going to be shorter, holds 2.5ml in the tank measured, and more reduced topcap. Looks pretty cool. It's going to be available on Oct 31st.

I saw that on FB! Think I'm going to have to save up for this one! :)

Calendar has been set. Hopefully usps didn't lose my sat mini and nahual, been almost a month now.

-Doc

Still haven't gotten the Nahual? Oh man that sux....hopefully it'll get to you soon! Curious to see how you like it compared to the Lon!! :)

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA

Todai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
for anyone who's been wanting a RSM Rocket, they're making a new version of it called the RocketR. It's going to be shorter, holds 2.5ml in the tank measured, and more reduced topcap. Looks pretty cool. It's going to be available on Oct 31st.

I'm in. Just sent Matt an email to ask if it will be available with hybrid threading, 510, or both.

Edit: He just replied - 510 only.

Last edited:

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
it just takes some practice and figuring out some tricks. i'm able to fire nonstop without any hot spots on my gennies at the 0.8 ohms or higher. i don't generally go lower for gennies though.

Yep, I am getting there myself. Still get the occasional hot leg but much less frequent than it used to be! :)

The Shorty is chugging away nicely! I'm on my fifth tank with this build and no flooding/hot spots to speak of!!

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA
View attachment 381387

Just got the Le Petit Gros, and oh my such a hard hitting little guy with some of the best threads I have felt. I don't know if its the mod, or the fact that I have needed new batteries for such a long time. Only bad thing is that my Nahualon is just a tad too big and wants to scrape the sides, and me no likey that.

Good morning all.

I know I have posted pics of this guy before... Though not with the new addition. Took a trip to Garden Grove to visit the Vaporholic B&M (someone in this thread posted a link to their online shop) to pick up the copper Tobh cap.

View attachment 379057

Threw it on the Black X while I was still up there to see how it would look on there.

View attachment 379056

edit: Two thumbs up for Vaporholic. Their B&M is limited stock wise as is their online store but the staff were friendly and made me feel at home. Have not found too many B&M's like that other than my usual go-to shop. I would shop there again (online or B&M) if they had something I wanted/needed, and would suggest the same to anyone who wants or needs something they carry.

I have to thank whoever posted the link a few weeks ago to their online store where I originally saw this Tobh cap. Finally got around to paying them a visit yesterday as above says.
Vape Citi in Fullerton. Guys are awesome and actually work for top name manufacturers in the industry

Vape Citi in Fullerton. Guys are awesome and actually work for top name manufacturers in the industry

Fullerton is even further from home than Garden Grove is for me. Perhaps someday. Though I am pretty set for right now as far as gear goes. Not quite at the addiction level of many in this thread... yet. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread