Not open for further replies.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I'm too lazy to squonk? lol
I don't use drippers either. I started vaping on clearos and tanks, it's my comfort zone. ;)
Horses for courses really... you're obviously happy to squeeze a bottle occasionally, some prefer dripping directly, I myself prefer refilling once every 5ml on my RTA with comparable flavour to an rda.
With how close differing rebuildable attys are getting to each other on flavor these days it hardly matters. As long as we're all happy. :)

Actually tempted to try a Genny next (never used mesh before). Sometime after that I'll probably try squonkers. Don't see the need to limit myself to one style of vaping.
I will make you an awesome deal! lol I do not do RTA's at all anymore.I will post them up in the classies and you can look.

Reactions: vakaion

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I still do not get all these beautiful 'high end' box mods..and then you run RTA's. They do not bottom feed RDA's...
Nope...I do not get ito_O
Ma'am, we all are different. Which is why there are different types of gears around ~ everything has a place for someone / somewhere. And the vaping community grows TOGETHER - tho being different!

Like DPL I too can never squonk. That's a vape way just not for me. I also don't use drippers regularly, tho I have a few top-end ones ~ but used only for juice testing / tasting. Dripping IMO is both cumbersome and a way backwards in my book. But once again - it is me and my opinion - I can definitely 'see' how dripping vapers are so content with it - so can I understand squoner vapers too.

RTA is MY WAY of vaping. Fill it - shut it - forget it! Didn't roll cigarettes ever you see ;) Neither did I smoke cigars (tho used pipes off-n-on).

And hey, today we have a tank (RTA) specifically for the Box mods :D

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
My Latest Regulated High End Mod... Kensi Slide Mod

197fb5ee877b323721ae2fdd90913314.jpg

PS I provide the regulation, not some subject to failure board!!!

Last edited:

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota
If for nothing else, it's fun as all {X} just hearing people try to pronounce it.

I do believe it is two syllables, based on some in-depth research; "X" and "Vo". We Yanks might write it as, "X-Vo Stick". If anyone knows (for certain) otherwise, please feel free to correct me. But before doing so I would advise people to listen very closely to the 39 second mark of Chels' review video.

I had been working under the assumption it's pronounced zee-vo-stick since most English words starting with an x are pronounced with a /z/ (e.g. xylophone, xerox, xenophobe). But for all I know it's ex-vee-oh-stick, or more likely, what you said. Will be very interested to hear people's thoughts at any rate.

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Pfft For starters Provari and Dicodes would like to prove you wrong. lol [emoji14]
Regardless, nice mechanical. :)
Yeah, Dicodes 2-year warranties are pretty ballsy guarantees, shows their belief in their products

BTW, Kensi would be the mechanical mod I'd get right now if I was gonna get one, I think they're sweet, and I could go crazy snapping the sliding doors all day long, lol

THE WGU CLUB

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Pfft For starters Provari and Dicodes would like to prove you wrong. lol [emoji14]
Regardless, nice mechanical. :)

I'm not convinced that Mr. Turf's belief and love of Provarihood is EVER in question! :D Right, Lolz?

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
The hellfire E8 is going to be released this saturday at 7 PM Italy time - comes with a BF hellfire raptor.
Saw that, and I'd probably go for it...but I got a line on E8s in another forum, teehee. Hoping to post some pics of them in a few weeks when the dealio is done. Got a Matrix and NoFear Again that haven't been touched yet for the occasion. Finally putting my whole body in the squonking pool, and not just my feet...it was about time.

That, and I like the 14mm attys for za squonka. I do have a Nuppin and Odin v2, but those go fine on the REO. Also won a SoV 5K with Squonk pin on FB yesterday :D

THE WGU CLUB

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm not convinced that Mr. Turf's belief and love of Provarihood is EVER in question! :D Right, Lolz?
No doubt whatsoever...

Got 11 of em...

One, The Dragon Mini, I have only handled once... With Gloves!!!

Sung just like Frank Zappa:

Give me, your Provi love!

LOLz, Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You'd better explain to me where that fits in between mechanical and regulated (VV, VW etc.) then, because I have no idea. lol
It's a HW adjustable mod...

Human Wisdom

And it gives more pleasure than I could ever have pushing buttons on a board.

I Love It!!!

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
I had been working under the assumption it's pronounced zee-vo-stick since most English words starting with an x are pronounced with a /z/ (e.g. xylophone, xerox, xenophobe). But for all I know it's ex-vee-oh-stick, or more likely, what you said. Will be very interested to hear people's thoughts at any rate.

Only just saw this. :)

My assumption on "Ex-Vo-Stick" was made thinking the V was uppercase, which seems I'm wrong about. lol
I'd still lean towards "ex" over "zeh" simply due to it not preceding a vowel or Y.
But it could be anything, even maybe something Hebrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread